JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Large-capacity magazine" means a fixed or detachable magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, helical feeding device, or similar device, including any such device joined or coupled with another in any manner, or a kit with such parts, that has an overall capacity of, or that can be readily restored, changed, or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition and allows a shooter to keep firing without having to pause to reload, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of accepting more than 10 rounds of ammunition;
(B) An attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with 0.22 caliber rimfire ammunition; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.

It looks like magazine extensions are included in the ban?

I bought:
1) A couple Glock OEM 32 sticks.
2) A CP33 magazine.
3) A Beretta 92 - 30 round stick.
4) Several AR mags. Some Magpul some steel.
5) Several AK magazines.
6) Hellcat 11 and 15 round magazines.

I am thinking of buying some magazine extensions too. Mainly the 50 round extensions for the CP33.

What are you guys buying / have bought?

Last Edited:
Thinking about some 30 round standard capacity Glock type 9mm stick magazines, just on the off chance we get into PCC's. (Not too much use in a non-braced handgun, IMO.)

-Yes, would be stuck choosing between PCC's which accept Glock type mags.

Not too high a priority, else we would have already chosen platform & purchased accordingly, just thinking about future "wants" options.

Nothing in particular. Just a few here and there when a "too good to pass up" deal comes along, but I don't go bonkers with em. Hit enough of these panic cycles and inevitable sales that follow enough times and you amass quite a few.

Nothing of the neutered variety....

Did someone ask about magazines? Here's one for the collection!

1668830375049.png

I obeyed and sold all mine out of state or turned them in to be destroyed to show good faith.

I now pack a sling shot and harsh language instead along with threatening bad yelp reviews.

Probably nothing. I have all the mags I need and more. The only mags I want right now happened to be 10 or less regardless of 114 so I'm waiting on those too and buying some serial numbers

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top