JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns? What guns? I'd go with my H&K USP 9mm, my 870 with 00 buck, and my trusty 10/22. That way I can get ammo for the first two off any LEO or NationalGuard and I can get food with the .22.

Most likely the EDC pistol in my holster. If I'm lucky enough to be at home and have to leave in a hurry my fist choice to grab would be the simple 22lr bolt gun after that the 12 ga. I don't antisipate having to bug out of my home more of my focus is on getting home and surviving when I'm there. But there's always a back up plan....

Obama is all the protection I need . If Obama decides to leave office in 2016 then Hillary will protect me. The government is our friend it is here to protect us.

As the title states. if everything goes south.. what is your go to firearm.

and for SHTF, i am guessing no law and order.. dog eat dog times and not just the power going out for a few days.
Like has been mentioned, I imagine anything a fella can get his hands on is better than nothing, but given the ability to choose from what is available today at a moments notice I'd probably pick a little M4gery. Would love to think I'd grab an M14, but thats a big ole lightning rod of a gun. For a handgun I'd think something smallish, relatively lightweight and versatile would be in order, seem to do OK with a Glock, so maybe a G23. Think having a 9/40 conversion barrel would also be a good idea as well as a suppressor, but have none of that available right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top