JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, as long as we were still in our house, or with a vehicle to carry the extra ammo weight and bulk, I would keep the AR and 12 GA.

But if you had to go on the move, long distance and long term, the 10/22 (or other similar .22 semi-auto) would have to be the go to gun. As people have said, carry and shoot WAY more ammo than any military grade weapon. Getting shot is getting shot. The .22 can still get the job done.

For me it's my Armalite SPR Mod 1 and my Kimber CDP Pro. My paclite 22/45 in my Eberlestock gunslinger pack.
My lady you have our suppressed Rem 700 sps/AAC in 300 blackout, a Glock 19 she has an Eberlestock pack too I don't remember the name of it.

Can the answer be dependant on who has invaded us (if that is the cause or result of the problem)? Because it would be nice to be able to resupply by killing the enemy. But I guess you could just pick up their weapons on the go too.

Due to a series of boating accidents, burglaries, fires, sinkholes, floods, or just plain losing them in the woods, I'm afraid I just won't have any firearms left in my possession, so I have no idea what SHTF firearm you're referring to ;)

If your going to do it, do it right,

80658339.jpg

Plug your own wound!!!!

Due to a series of boating accidents, burglaries, fires, sinkholes, floods, or just plain losing them in the woods, I'm afraid I just won't have any firearms left in my possession, so I have no idea what SHTF firearm you're referring to ;)

A friend of mine who lives in New York State had an "unfortunate boating accident" shortly after Cuomo's SAFE Act was passed. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top