JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ran heavy equipment and you get on a machine and adapt to it.
When I pick up a gun,I adapt to the trigger configuration.
1911 with no travel and a light pull or a glock with the long pull.
Or a light pull on a revolver.As long as the trigger is smooth

I just adapt to the gun.No biggie

No matter if it's a semi-automatic or a revolver, my fav is single action. I can deal very well with double action triggers, though. I believe I'd prefer DAO over DA/SA, too.

I carry a 1911 almost all of the time. When I don't, it's a DAO.

I prefer a crisp single action in my pistols a la 1911 but I can tolerate a nice DA/SA like my Beretta M9 has. DAO's in pistols are an abomination created by lawyers... :( In revolvers they are what they are but most of my revolvers still can be shot single action for precision targeting.

I guess i'll jump on the band wagon and say I like the da/sa with decocker "New HK style with the button" it's also hard to not like a 1911 or a SA revolver because the triggers are so easy to be proficient at

For a carry gun I prefer a DAO gun with no safeties, in fact I don't like, nor do I use the safety on any weapon if it is mechanically possible not to, the best safety is to remove the bullets when not in use or remove your finger from the trigger when loaded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top