JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another question that is impossible to answer. You could find plenty of examples of guns in that price range, line up 20 of them and be assured that not all of them would feel the same good or bad. If you want a gun with a "nice trigger" I would be looking at those with drop in replacements or those that are the easiest to work on. Again someone with model xyz that has a great trigger if you go buy the same model the one you get may be NOTHING like the one someone else has.

Oh yay!

Here's a tip……. Trigger, gun, manufacturer, red dot, lights, etc. aren't going to make you a better shooter. Shooting makes you a better shooter. Go buy ammo or take a class.

Last Edited:
Another question that is impossible to answer. You could find plenty of examples of guns in that price range, line up 20 of them and be assured that not all of them would feel the same good or bad. If you want a gun with a "nice trigger" I would be looking at those with drop in replacements or those that are the easiest to work on. Again someone with model xyz that has a great trigger if you go buy the same model the one you get may be NOTHING like the one someone else has.
well im just looking for people's personal experiences. Not that impossible to answer

timney-alpha-competition-glock-gen-5-trigger.jpg
You could throw a timney in your glock. But it would no longer be kosher for a defensive pistol.

Doesnt matter if its hammer fire or striker, which gun below 600$ has the best trigger in your opinion?
I wouldn't use that as "purchasing criteria" because you can tune almost any trigger.
Even a Glock trigger, known for its staple gun like trigger break, can be made to be tolerable.

Now what pistol has the most potential for a great trigger ?
It will be a hammer-fired gun like a 1911, CZ/CZ clone or a revolver.

"Best" is subjective. Best for what?

There's also plenty of aftermarket triggers that make a factory poor trigger quite good.

My Ruger GP100 10mm is the "best" trigger I've had in a long time. I believe it was around the $600 mark when I bought it a few years ago. They make the same gun in .357 Magnum if that's more your bag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top