JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many Glock fans, Glocks are a very functional firearm but are just like a Honda Civic-nothing special but alway work. The triggers on them are adequate, just like many other box stock pistols but are far from "perfection" which is a weak sales gimmick. If a person wants a great trigger and won't specify the intended purpose then I'll go along with a good 22lr pistol and then ad an aftermarket trigger. I don't think dollar for dollar that it can be beat.

My RIA 9mm has a fantastic trigger (now that @LuckySG gave it a paintjob and a some light trigger work). Just a bit over the OP stated budget though. Maybe used? The stock trigger was very good but now its glassy with a prickly break. :cool:

So what's with the random questions? We're all a bit perplexed by your posts. Do you not have an opportunity to shoot different guns? Do you not like your Glock? Do you think your Glock is too big to conceal?
asking for opinions. I dont know why you care so much about my glock which i didnt even mention

My RIA 9mm has a fantastic trigger (now that @LuckySG gave it a paintjob and a some light trigger work). Just a bit over the OP stated budget though. Maybe used? The stock trigger was very good but now its glassy with a prickly break. :cool:
There is a 9mm RIA with fixed sights that was about $410 about 10 years ago. I doubt it's over $600 yet. And it had a great trigger.

It's time to put the bong down and shut off your Nintendo....past your bedtime kid.
I just looked through your entire post history over the last 4 years and, phew, yikes. I dont want to waste my time educating you

asking for opinions. I dont know why you care so much about my glock which i didnt even mention
I just looked through your entire post history over the last 4 years and, phew, yikes. I dont want to waste my time educating you

JFC. A lot of people here genuinely tried to help you and this is the bullbubblegum you come back with?

Go bubblegum in your hat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top