JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as I can get to the Walmart and back home again, I'm GTG. :D

Volunteering on Mt. Hood, I see people in flip-flops, shorts and a T-shirt, no water, no flashlight. "Sure, you can go that way, but prepared as you are, you're going to die there." The reaction is priceless.

Flying in USCG Search and Rescue Helo #1497 our of San Diego... idiots would leave Long Beach for Catalina Is. in a 12' boat with a 5hp motor, no compass, no radio, no oars, no shirt or hat, but always a 12pk or a case of Brew 102. Yeah, they can go that but they're going to GO that way.

Aren't we overdue for the magnetic poles to flip sometime soon?

The movement of the magnetic pole towards (the east?) has rapidly accelerated recently and has so called scientists scratching their heads (really?)... I think it's getting ready to go. Has any member noticed a change of avg declination?

Not Scouts and later Explorer Scouts had a great affect of my life. I learned Map and Compass use well enough that I became an Instructor and taught several Scout Troops and other Explorer Posts. Later when I went in the Army I used my civilian Compass and aced the course. I then showed the entire Platoon how to do it. Lauren I got to my first Duty Station in the CD I became a Scout Master and taught them.

I really think that Scouting has made me a better person.

Flying in USCG Search and Rescue Helo #1497 our of San Diego... idiots would leave Long Beach for Catalina Is. in a 12' boat with a 5hp motor, no compass, no radio, no oars, no shirt or hat, but always a 12pk or a case of Brew 102. Yeah, they can go that but they're going to GO
I'll bet you, more than once, you wished you could drop 100 lb sacks of concrete from 100 feet to hurry them along their Journey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top