JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might wanna get some Pri-G to add to the fuel mix for times when it will sit, not just for the saw but for all of your equipment. I added the double dose of Pri-G to clear gas and after 5 years of storage it was good to go!

Also, if you're looking for files I suggest eBay for some new old stock files made in the USA. It's almost impossible to buy good, affordable files anymore…

I keep extra bar nuts, a couple extra chains, couple round files, extra foam ear plugs, over ear plugs, hatchet/axe, wedges, spare saw (if I'm doing a lot of cutting) chainsaw tool, 3 finger gloves.

I always keep a Stihl MS 171 in my vehicle, when I go out cutting, I take the bigger MS 391 with 28" bar...

Keep at least a half gallon of stihl bar oil on hand and a 2.5gal gas can using the premium stihl oil mix rated for 2 gallons (that way I can run down to half a gallon in the can and refill vs waiting for the can to be empty) and only use non-ethanol premium.

Late here, but my first reaction was damn nice to see people still buy tools.

Stihl makes a great saw. I've owned both the 290 FB and the 390 mag.

Twice I have had to cut trees off a main paved road in the Gifford Pinchot, both times it was in June. Trees fell after we arrived.

First one was a 30 inch cedar and second one I was on my dirt bike with a saw in my backpack and it was a hanging 15" alder with two or three cars waiting to get by.

Crazy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top