JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all depends on the time of year, the activity I am involved in, and the manner of dress I am wearing.
1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg

Wow, now I thought I had a 40-year-old virgin room, but you got me beat.:s0155:

Sig P229 in Bianchi CarryLok
SigCarry4.jpg

1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg [/QUOTE]

Hey Penguin, how is the bianchi carrylok? does it conceal well and is it comfortable to drive with. I currently use a crossbreed supertuck for IWB carry but its a little rough to drive with so im looking for a good OWB for my XDSC9

I carry Taurus PT140 or PT24/7 both in S&W .40, thinking about an XD.45. I have two holsters, S.O.B and strongside. I ordered a Fanny pack but I don,t have it yet.

As far as shear comfort and practical carry, my S&W 360 M&P .38/.357 is my favorite. One pound loaded. I forget I have it with me almost daily. Walked into a Post Office once and forgot to take it off, I'm told that is a felony.

My second favorite is my new CZ 2075 9mm. Real similar to carrying my Taurus .45 but a little lighter. Have Galco inside the pants holsters for all three guns.

Don’t yet have a CHL but below is my PPS inside its High Noon holster(the photo was taken of a mirrored reflection so everything is reversed-I’m RH).

So far very happy with both.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top