JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all depends on the time of year, the activity I am involved in, and the manner of dress I am wearing.
1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg

Wow, now I thought I had a 40-year-old virgin room, but you got me beat.:s0155:

Sig P229 in Bianchi CarryLok
SigCarry4.jpg

1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg [/QUOTE]

Hey Penguin, how is the bianchi carrylok? does it conceal well and is it comfortable to drive with. I currently use a crossbreed supertuck for IWB carry but its a little rough to drive with so im looking for a good OWB for my XDSC9

I carry Taurus PT140 or PT24/7 both in S&W .40, thinking about an XD.45. I have two holsters, S.O.B and strongside. I ordered a Fanny pack but I don,t have it yet.

As far as shear comfort and practical carry, my S&W 360 M&P .38/.357 is my favorite. One pound loaded. I forget I have it with me almost daily. Walked into a Post Office once and forgot to take it off, I'm told that is a felony.

My second favorite is my new CZ 2075 9mm. Real similar to carrying my Taurus .45 but a little lighter. Have Galco inside the pants holsters for all three guns.

Don’t yet have a CHL but below is my PPS inside its High Noon holster(the photo was taken of a mirrored reflection so everything is reversed-I’m RH).

So far very happy with both.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads