JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a Kimber Pro Carry II stainless in a Tucker Gunleather "Answer" holster. I can drive a car for hours with it and not be too uncomfortable. I don't know it's there during most other activities.

Of course, there are lots of options, and I can appreciate those who go a more compact route, be it wheelgun or autoloader.

There is one overriding reason to carry a .45...they don't make a .46. My person choice is a Sig P220. All these little carry-hide out guns are cute. But God forbid if you ever have to draw a wheapon you will thank God if you draw a .45..Semper Fi

My always with me gun, no matter what else I might carry.

My once or twice a week piece

220214.jpg

What do you carry that CZ-82/83 in?

I have a CZ-82 I am thinking of adding in to my rotation.
Nice choices for the rest of your stable.

Here are mine:

Mostly I carry S&W 640 in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster (also a shot of my Gerber folder):

Sometimes I carry Beretta Mini Cougar .45, currently my best holster for this is a nylon gun-show-special shoulder rig:

And the CZ-82 is currently awaiting a good holster. I haven't yet taken this one to the range:

The Glock 26. I love it! The standard mag is always 10+1, and the reload is a 17 round Glock 17 magazine.

The Holster is a High Noon Down Under With Clip IWB. Not pictured is a High Noon single mag case that I carry daily for the G17 mag.

The Round is Federal Tactical HST 9mm, 124 gr.

It all depends on the time of year, the activity I am involved in, and the manner of dress I am wearing.

Glock 29 in a Blackhawk fanny pack when hiking
Fpack2.jpg

Walther 9mm PPS in a Galco fanny pack at the gym
FannyCU.jpg

Sig P229 in Bianchi CarryLok
SigCarry4.jpg

Kahr MK40 in Galco shoulder rig
SHvisible1.jpg

1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg

Currentlly I carry my pt-1911 in a pancake holster. Not the best for concealment, but no ones pointed at me shouting "GUN GUN" yet, so I guess it's working out so far. Sometimes I'll carry my Jericho 941, but it's a little thicker than the 1911.

I seriouslly need to get a smaller carry piece.

My Glock 23 but that is starting to feel a bit heavy and wide. So I bought a kel tec .32 so I at least have something on me everyday. That's the trick, buy what you will wear EVERYDAY.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top