JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I'm going against the grain here, but I carry a Beretta 950BS "Jetfire" in .25 auto. It's so small and light I can carry it in my shirt or pants pocket and forget it's there. I also like the tip-up barrel on these guns. Here is a couple youtube videos of a guy shooting one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3CP3ijPIs&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrvRYLtX8o&feature=channel

I can't stand that character.

For example, in that first video - he just sweeps the darn weapon right across the camera view uprange towards the viewer and everyone else, and then goes on to say how he's careful and has a laser beam out the barrel at all times. Terrible.

Which chassis/model BMW do you drive?

By the way, fine choice you made for your sidearm, you have excellent taste.

Thanks, I love my Sig. It was my first handgun, and I've purchased 3 other handguns since and none of them have came close to matching it. I think I set the bar too high! Me thinks my next gun will have to be a 2k+ Les Baer custom to outdue it. Not a purchase I'll be looking forward to financially :s0114:

As for the BMW, good call on catching the details. I drive a 97 E36 M3. For sale since Im going into the airforce in a few months :s0155:

Thanks, I love my Sig. It was my first handgun, and I've purchased 3 other handguns since and none of them have came close to matching it. I think I set the bar too high! Me thinks my next gun will have to be a 2k+ Les Baer custom to outdue it. Not a purchase I'll be looking forward to financially :s0114:

As for the BMW, good call on catching the details. I drive a 97 E36 M3. For sale since Im going into the airforce in a few months :s0155:

Ah, the E36. Great car, I've got an E34 at the moment.

Latest model Taurus PT145Pro in a half breed IWB tuckable with eleven genuine Taurus 185gr cartridges loaded by them in Brazil using Barnes solid copper flying ash trays in PMC nickle brass using some esoteric powder that gives them a thousand fps out of my 3" barrel. This is my fourth Taurus 45 pistol and they have all been absolutely reliable and accurate, in spite of all the noise one hears on the internet.

I see most you guys carry bottom feeders. I got tried of the weight of my 1911 and have been a pocket man for many years. A M640 or M32or even a Colt Vest Pocket when I'm dress really light.
holster1.jpg
holster3.jpg

I see most you guys carry bottom feeders. I got tried of the weight of my 1911 and have been a pocket man for many years. A M640 or M32or even a Colt Vest Pocket when I'm dress really light.

Variety is the spice of life :s0155:

Heres a couple more pics.

Usually its between these; sig 229 9mm and glock 30 .45

The crew:
p230, p229, g30, g27
Picture001-5.jpg

I can't stand that character.

For example, in that first video - he just sweeps the darn weapon right across the camera view uprange towards the viewer and everyone else, and then goes on to say how he's careful and has a laser beam out the barrel at all times. Terrible.

Yes, he certainly is a character all right!

No need to go all out and get a custom 1911, just look for a Springfield or Colt and go from there. If you don't carry it, I'd look for someone willing to trade a 1911 for your G27 and a bit of cash on your end. You're going to love how much thinner the 1911 is than that Sig, I know from experience :s0155:

No need to go all out and get a custom 1911, just look for a Springfield or Colt and go from there. If you don't carry it, I'd look for someone willing to trade a 1911 for your G27 and a bit of cash on your end. You're going to love how much thinner the 1911 is than that Sig, I know from experience :s0155:

Oh I already know, I've tried on a few of my buddies. 1911's are a tried and true, simple platform, but I think I might need an AR before a 1911.

My always with me gun, no matter what else I might carry.

185319.jpg

My once or twice a week piece

220214.jpg

My primary carry gun

212534.jpg

And this one I carry every now and then just because I can and it is relaible and accurate. What can I say......

022157.jpg

keltec 380 everyday, switch between sigma 9 w/15 rds and an fn 5.7x28 with 20 rd mag. used to carry the keltec only but 6 rounds just never feels quite right with a 2 inch barrel. i am just too old to be accurate all the time but with 20 rds i have 20 chances.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top