JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rotate between a Bersa and a Kahr.

Bersa 380cc : UncleMike #1 for IWB. UBG Bonneville for OWB.
Kahr PM9: Ace Case tuckable for IWB, Alessi Belt-Slide for OWB.

Glock 23 w/.357 barrel=G32 in a Galco Summer Comfort IWB when I can, and in a Smartcarry rig while at work or in nicer clothes. Usually a Smith 642 goes along with it on my left ankle in an Uncle Mikes Sidekick or just in my left pocket with pants that have looser pockets.

Glock 23, .40 s&w in a inside the pants leather slip holster. i've been lookin for a better holster though and it's hard when your left handed like me, most i find are ambidextrious and most of those are cheaply made.

I've changed from my aforementioned Kimber Pro Carry II in a Tucker Answer (cocked / locked) to a HK45 in a Crossbreed (DA first pull, safety off). I didn't notice the extra width of the HK45, and it provides me with a few more rounds and the assurance of HK reliability (though I never had problems with the Kimber). Sometimes the butt of the HK will print, but that's no different than the Kimber. I do appreciate the Crossbreed's steel clips rather than the kydex.

For pocket carry I'll go with the Colt Mustang I just acquired.

For holster carry under a jacket I would probably go with the Beretta M9.
BerettaM9.jpg

I used to carry a P12 before I got my Dan Wesson CBOB. Sometimes I'll carry a 1908 Colt because it's much smaller. Once in a great while, the wife's 642 with CT grips. It's so light I forget it's there.

1911, colt CCO, the perfect carry weapon in my opionion, thin, commander size slide, shorter officers grip, and a 45! In the best IWB holster out there, a Milt Sparks VMII, I have several of these and haven't been able to find anything as comfortable or as good. I did try the Mtac and it was decent but not comparable. This of course is all just my opionion.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top