JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a Kimber Pro Carry II stainless in a Tucker Gunleather "Answer" holster. I can drive a car for hours with it and not be too uncomfortable. I don't know it's there during most other activities.

Of course, there are lots of options, and I can appreciate those who go a more compact route, be it wheelgun or autoloader.

There is one overriding reason to carry a .45...they don't make a .46. My person choice is a Sig P220. All these little carry-hide out guns are cute. But God forbid if you ever have to draw a wheapon you will thank God if you draw a .45..Semper Fi

My always with me gun, no matter what else I might carry.

My once or twice a week piece

220214.jpg

What do you carry that CZ-82/83 in?

I have a CZ-82 I am thinking of adding in to my rotation.
Nice choices for the rest of your stable.

Here are mine:

Mostly I carry S&W 640 in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster (also a shot of my Gerber folder):

Sometimes I carry Beretta Mini Cougar .45, currently my best holster for this is a nylon gun-show-special shoulder rig:

And the CZ-82 is currently awaiting a good holster. I haven't yet taken this one to the range:

The Glock 26. I love it! The standard mag is always 10+1, and the reload is a 17 round Glock 17 magazine.

The Holster is a High Noon Down Under With Clip IWB. Not pictured is a High Noon single mag case that I carry daily for the G17 mag.

The Round is Federal Tactical HST 9mm, 124 gr.

It all depends on the time of year, the activity I am involved in, and the manner of dress I am wearing.

Glock 29 in a Blackhawk fanny pack when hiking
Fpack2.jpg

Walther 9mm PPS in a Galco fanny pack at the gym
FannyCU.jpg

Sig P229 in Bianchi CarryLok
SigCarry4.jpg

Kahr MK40 in Galco shoulder rig
SHvisible1.jpg

1911 in Bianchi CarryLok
1911carry4.jpg

Currentlly I carry my pt-1911 in a pancake holster. Not the best for concealment, but no ones pointed at me shouting "GUN GUN" yet, so I guess it's working out so far. Sometimes I'll carry my Jericho 941, but it's a little thicker than the 1911.

I seriouslly need to get a smaller carry piece.

My Glock 23 but that is starting to feel a bit heavy and wide. So I bought a kel tec .32 so I at least have something on me everyday. That's the trick, buy what you will wear EVERYDAY.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top