JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rotate between a Bersa and a Kahr.

Bersa 380cc : UncleMike #1 for IWB. UBG Bonneville for OWB.
Kahr PM9: Ace Case tuckable for IWB, Alessi Belt-Slide for OWB.

Glock 23 w/.357 barrel=G32 in a Galco Summer Comfort IWB when I can, and in a Smartcarry rig while at work or in nicer clothes. Usually a Smith 642 goes along with it on my left ankle in an Uncle Mikes Sidekick or just in my left pocket with pants that have looser pockets.

Glock 23, .40 s&w in a inside the pants leather slip holster. i've been lookin for a better holster though and it's hard when your left handed like me, most i find are ambidextrious and most of those are cheaply made.

I've changed from my aforementioned Kimber Pro Carry II in a Tucker Answer (cocked / locked) to a HK45 in a Crossbreed (DA first pull, safety off). I didn't notice the extra width of the HK45, and it provides me with a few more rounds and the assurance of HK reliability (though I never had problems with the Kimber). Sometimes the butt of the HK will print, but that's no different than the Kimber. I do appreciate the Crossbreed's steel clips rather than the kydex.

For pocket carry I'll go with the Colt Mustang I just acquired.

For holster carry under a jacket I would probably go with the Beretta M9.
BerettaM9.jpg

I used to carry a P12 before I got my Dan Wesson CBOB. Sometimes I'll carry a 1908 Colt because it's much smaller. Once in a great while, the wife's 642 with CT grips. It's so light I forget it's there.

1911, colt CCO, the perfect carry weapon in my opionion, thin, commander size slide, shorter officers grip, and a 45! In the best IWB holster out there, a Milt Sparks VMII, I have several of these and haven't been able to find anything as comfortable or as good. I did try the Mtac and it was decent but not comparable. This of course is all just my opionion.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top