JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the woods I carry my GP100 in a in a black leather Bianchi with a forward cant. 1 speed strip in a A.E.Nelson dump pouch. I don't like to carry open, even in the woods. When I used to carry in day to day I ALWAYS had a hammerless snub Smith (642?) in .357, carried in a nylon IWB right up front. or jacket with inside pocket. Carried 1 speed strip in 5th pocket of my jeans. If I were to carry concealed again I would go with one of the ultra-light weight .38+p's out now (Ruger LCR) I'm not as impressed with the huge muzzle flash and report of a snub .357 like I used to be. Plus now there are some pretty good looking "short barrel loads" out there or there is always the old faithful .38+p 158gr. LSWCHP "Fed. load". I've tried to many gun and holster combos to list and eventually settled on simple and sturdy. I'm not an auto-phobe my favorite duty gun ever was my Sig P220, and of all the concealed autos I've tried, I liked my Kahr .40 alot.

Depending on my mood and how I need to dress for the day sig 239, 229 both in 40 cal., a snubbie in pocket or my favorite a glock 32 in 357 sig. all semiautos are in galco summer comfort iwb and snubbie is in pocket holster. and yes I practice with all.

Ruger SR9C in a High Noon Alter Ego IWB, straight drop. Two extra mags.
Ah, that's the pistol I carry too & those are sweeeeet looking holsters. I need a tuckable & I'm lusting after one of SWRC's custom tuckable IWB holsters, he's a member here and his work is phenomenal.
I carry the SR9c with the 10 rnd mag + 1 in the chamber & the 17 rnd mag in my man-purse. Do you carry with the 10 or the 17 locked in? As you carry 2 extra mags, are they all the 17-rounders? Sheesh with one in the chamber & 3 total 17 rounders=52 rounds on hand & ready to go, I wanna be hangin out with you if the shtf :s0114:

Ah, that's the pistol I carry too & those are sweeeeet looking holsters. I need a tuckable & I'm lusting after one of SWRC's custom tuckable IWB holsters, he's a member here and his work is phenomenal.
:s0114:

Yes, yes they are.

Here is the one I just picked up from him this week end for my XD45.

After the holidays are over we are going to talk about a matching belt and mag carrier.

Sig P239 9MM tactical, but Im selling so I can aquire a H&K P2000sk 40 LEM and I will carry that. I must say that Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 are a very nice IWB holster, very comfortable and very durable.

SDC11275.jpg

SDC11316.jpg

im a small guy, but i crave fire power.

my daily carries for the past 9 years
WALTHER ppks .380 single stack
KELTEC p11 9mm double stack (number one pic)
ROSSI 38spl short wheel 5rnd
KIMBER 45acp 1911 double stack

carry method - Winter. inside breast pocket carhart jacket.
carry method - summer uncle mikes inside waistband small of back

daily carry on expected bad days - always under jacket with shoulder holster due to bulk and my small frame, kimber double stack 1911 45acp

suggestion-
go to the range with an honest friend. rent some stuff. try concealing under your clothes let him tell you is it looks like S#it. figure your best shooter for the bulk.

just my thoughts.

HAVE FUN... you may save my life one day.

we may only get to do this living thing once SO DO IT RIGHT!

GS

I recently bought a S&W M&P 9c that I am trying to figure out how to conceal.

So far I have a Galco Triton IWB holster that seems to work well. I have to wear a sweater that is loose around the waist to conceal it but lucky for me that is the style these days.

I'm still experimenting with where to wear it - it seems like 2 o'clock works best when I'm sitting and 5 o'clock when I'm standing or walking a lot. Any place closer to my hips makes the grip stick out like crazy and hurts my hipbone. Lol.

I carry a Sig P 238 for cc.
The .380 does seem on the small side as I am accustomed to 1911, but if I ever get into a shoot out I am sure it will be in close quarters and if I can't take care of business with the 7 rounds of personal protection war heads shame on me.
JB

IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg

I consider the S on the PPK/S to qualify it for this forum.
This had a recall and I sent it in to be fixed. Got it back after about 6 weeks.
In case you ever run across one of these, the way to know if the safety issue was fixed by the factory is a punch mark on the top of the tang. Otherwise it might be dangerous to decock it

I carry a Ruger SP101 in a 2-1/4" barrel, loaded with 38 +p's. I currently carry it IWB in a holster made by SWCR from our forums here. I wear it at about 3:30-4:00, and it is more than comfortable enough to wear all day.

Richs014.jpg

I carry a Colt 3" Defender in a TT Gunleather IWB with Shark trim or in a Consealco IWB, AKJ Concealco LLC: IWB Holsters, or a Tucker/Garrett Silent Thunder. I also carry a Kahr PM9 in a 5-Shot pocket holster 5 Shot Leather, LLC - CP that I really love. It's not too bulky and lays flat. I also have a John Bulman OWB for my .45. All super holsters! I'm retired LEO so I needed to find something that was comfortable all day and these fit the requirement.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top