JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of my sub compact glock in the 357 sig. Super light, and plenty small enough. I used to use a small of the back Galco holster but I got tired of taking it off and putting it back on every time I'd get in and out of the car. Eventually I went to a Bianchi pancake style that is really nice and comfy. Usually forget that it's even there.

Right now, I carry a Les Baer Concept VII in a Milt Sparks Summer Special II IWB.

Tomorrow, I'll carry a Les Baer Concept VII in a Milt Sparks VM-II IWB (it's on the way).

Thanks.

- Netsecsys
Semper Fi

DSCN1858.JPG

my witness .45 "compact", in a triple k shoulder rig, come summer I may have to switch, but for now...

btw I'm a dealer for their products, go to their web site and pick one and I'll get it for 10% less and throw in shipping

Nothing...yet! :D

I'm looking to carry for the first time and notice this crowd seems to favor semi-auto pistols. But the simplicity of a compact, double-action only (like an LCR or small Taurus) appeals to me. Anyone here carry a revolver daily?

Post the sidearm you conceal, as well as holster it's carried in.

I found a thread regarding, "best concealed carry cal;" but nothing about the particular sidearms.

Get to it.

I have CCW for years. The Kakr cw45 is great. Small, light, 45 acp good stopping power. Also for a small gun, Berttea 21a bobcat. with CCI stringers .22LR.

Nothing...yet! :D

I'm looking to carry for the first time and notice this crowd seems to favor semi-auto pistols. But the simplicity of a compact, double-action only (like an LCR or small Taurus) appeals to me. Anyone here carry a revolver daily?

I do. Ruger LCR in either of two Galco's - paddle or stinger.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top