JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yes, I have a XDM 9mm and I use a Bianchi international size 15. I like the nylon because water will not ruin it. It has a thumb snap retention. And what I like in all holsters is the bottom is closed no chance of foreign cred getting in the muzzle. Price is reasonable not like leather.

I carry this......just please don't ask where I put it.......

50calSniperRifle.jpg

Glock-17 in a Shield Holster.

Doesn't print on me at all, even in summer. I can even tuck a shirt in around it. Super comfortable. It's essentially a Supertuck for half the price, triple the customization and 1/4 the wait time (Crossbreed: 4 weeks, Shield: 1 week). And can't beat $50 shipped.

<broken link removed>
(He hasn't made a website yet)

And here's one with a G-38 in it:
IMG_3239Small.jpg

Pre-B CZ-75 in a leather IWB with 19+1 in the gun and an extra 19rd mag (usually). The SP-01 mags work great in pre-Bs. I want to get a sig p238 for a backup gun and for when I'm wearing slacks that don't fit a big thick gun belt. Sometime I'd like to get either a sig p229 or a cz p01 for a more compact main carry gun too.
grip1.jpg

Taurus PT 145MP
Hornady Critical defense or Corbon PowRball
xtra mag in my pocket.

or

XD .40 SC
Speer Gold Dot, Hydrashocks, Ranger, or Hornady Critical defense.
9 Rounder with pierce pinky xtension, and a 12 rounder in my pocket

Either in in a generic nylon ACE IWB holster. Works for me. Unless I go the under the left shoulder route with 2 xtra mags under my right shoulder

Deeper question than just "what brand and caliber?" Depends on where you go, the concealment you wear and what sort of mayhem you anticipate. Going to something hairy, most of us would take an arsenal, body armor and cans of ammo.

But some days, compact subtle insurance is more (ahem...) appropriate. The combo pictured here will probably get me AWAY FROM a bad jam in my commute, hike, kayak, motorcycle, craigslist life.

Looks larger than life in this pic, but my bigass 1911 covers up everything here, weighs a ton and is more suited to an open carry holster. This is the invisible rig.

Weighs just a little over a pound full of .38+P, which helps replace some muzzle velocity lost with a tiny barrel. No revolver in my world has ever stovepiped. Period.

Fits in a jacket or pants pocket, front or back. So the super heavy trigger pull (in DA) and shrouded hammer both make sense to me.

Round HKS speedloaders live in my backpack and work faster, but Bianchi speed strips sit flat in jeans.

I can't name all the states where I'm legal to conceal with those two permits. And not only can a thick pad of common cash denominations help me steer clear of some fixes, it could serve as a useful tactical distraction for an oxygen-bandit in my face. A one-time investment, it's a $200-300 accessory I mount on any weapon I carry. Might actually save a trigger-pull, or buy first turn in a contest.

The 3 most important components we should all carry are not visible in the picture. But they should be very apparent when the hardware comes into play - training, practice and judgement.

Carry Kit.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads