JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 3 options that I use: 1: An M&P 45c in a TT Gun Leather IWB holster. 2: A customized Ruger SP101 chambered in 327 Federal in a TT Gun Leather OWB holster. 3: A Ruger LC9 with a CT Laser in a Ramora holster.

I carry a glock 26 most of the time in a iwb holster or a serpa paddle holster for out in the woods . I also carry a keltec 380 with a wallet holster if i cant carry that.my wife carrys that kel tec or springfield sub com xd9 in purse

Carry what is comfortable for you. I was in Law Enforcement for 30 years and carried alot of off duty guns. I am now retired and still own just a couple of pistols hdere and there. I am a Glock guy all the way, HOWEVER, I carry a Ruger LC9 for its concealability and comfort. I also carry a North American firearms mini pistol, safed on a neck chain. If you are not comfortable in what you carry you will more often than not leave it at home. Even a NAA mini 22 magnum is better than no gun. People argue over caliber, but even a .32 Aces a knife. I know a guy who concealed carries a raging judge with extra 454 Casull ammo in a laptop bag, a little overkill.

JokerGun.jpg
JokerGun2.jpg

Video clip from the movie where Nicholson pulls the revolver.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top