JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most days I carry a Beretta 84FS Cheetah .380 in this or an <broken link removed>

I also have a Beretta 3032 Tomcat that I pocket carry when the .380 is a little to much...such as in shorts, etc...

I usually have a 92FS or 8045 Cougar on me in my briefcase, man-bag (yeah I said it - it's okay if you carry in it), or in the car.

Taurus Millennium Pro PT145 in Don Hume IWB holster in front carry position, a little close to some man parts, but easy to conceal. Wear it during all seasons, never a problem and easy to pull.

~Josh~

Smith and Wesson 442 (Airweight J-Frame 5 shot .38 +P revolver) inside an Uncle Mikes pocket holster. Loaded with Speer Gold Dot hollow point cartridges.

I carry it in my right front pocket.

Excellent choice! I was looking at getting one of them as well but i went with the ruger lcr 357 because i wanted to be able to use 357 and 38. I carry mine in my right front pocket with a desantis nemesis pocket holster nobody ever even notices it there :).

I do not conceal on purpose. In the winter when I wear a coat, my carry is concealed, only because I have a coat on. What do I carry. A CZ82 in a Czech Praha leather thumb break holster or a CZ85 in an Alessi holster.

If you carry with confidence that you are doing nothing wrong, and don't play the nervous Nelly, no one will notice you are carrying or bother you. If you constantly check your weapon you will draw attention to it, and you. I have OC'd for over 40 years, never had a problem.

Dont be fooled with the "compact" word usage in a gun name... the HK compacts are NOT compact... i used to carry a g19 and even that became a pain FOR ME. to each there own but im about 5'10 and 170 and the glock 26 is probably the biggest/thickest i would ever carry. FYI you should give the crossbreed supertuck a look at. its the most comfortable holster i have ever used.

I have done a complete 180...or I guess it would be a 540. I started with revolvers and went to 1911's but then went back to revolver. Now I am back to 1911's. I am starting to think i am bi-polar. I am carrying my Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor as my primary and my SIG P238HDW as my lazy carry gun.

SPR.jpg

Usually a kimber ultra carry II or a Khar depending on belt and clothes....summer time shorts and t-shirts gets the S&W airweight or the trusty seecamp .32 all again it depends on clothing. And if its real hot a super soaker....
:gun07:

>>>Smith and Wesson 442 (Airweight J-Frame 5 shot .38 +P revolver) inside an Uncle Mikes pocket holster. Loaded with Speer Gold Dot hollow point cartridges...... I carry it in my right front pocket.

I think that's an eminently practical approach while most of us still live in more or less civilized communities. After the SHTF, I'll bear the inconvenience of carrying whatever, but at this point, I'm just not going to carry a bigger gun with the various holster approaches all requiring greater attention, discomfort and specific clothing. Conversely, I just don't fee comfortable with a .380 subcompact - the grip of which doesn't fully engage my hand. I love the simplicity and reliability of a revolver. I KNOW it's gonna work! While I have carried my S&W 442 in my front pocket, I've since taken to carrying it in my back pocket. Should some loser ever say "Gimme your wallet!", I would reach for the spot where most men keep their wallets. Surprise!

I carry a Glock 27 with a Pierce Grip and XO Big Dot sights in a Bladetech IWB. A spare G22 mag goes in a leather Galco IWB carrier. I also carry a Ruger LCP with a Crimson Trace LASER module in a DeSantis SuperFly pocket holster or a small leather belt slide for backup. If the situation warrants deeper concealment or I am wearing sweats, I will carry either of those in a Smart Carry system. For a blade, I carry a Gerber Applegate-Fairburn Covert folder, and I have an ASP Key Defender kobutan/pepper spray dispenser on my key chain.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews