JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you can get a new Smith AR rifle for like $450 at NorthWest Armory.. so you should be able to get a used one for $375? Rattlecan it brown.

96671_1.jpg
Henry's again. Carbine .44 mag. under $700. Well it's what I want since I already have a 30/30 Winchester.
Looks nice don't it ? :)

Trying to figure out what I want.
So thinking truck gun with these requirements:

16"-18" barrel MAX
Repeater could be Lever, Pump, or Semi
Mag fed would be a plus
Must hold a min of 7 rds
Must be able to hit a volley ball sized target at 100 yards and kill at 200 yards
A narrow or thin rifle a plus
Less then $400 used
.30cal or better
Scope mount a plus
Peep sights preferred for Iron

what ya think?
How about a Rossi Rio Grande lever action in 30-30? They're an import but they shoot straight and look great!

12ga Shotgun IMO.

Hard to find a mag fed one but the pumps load quickly.

Can get really cheap ones all the time and shoot any load you want - defense or whatever...

If it has a long barrel, cut it to whatever you want.

The older ones are tanks and perfect for a truck gun.

Just my 2¢.
upload_2017-2-9_13-4-8.jpeg

United States. Under the National Firearms Act (NFA), it is illegal for a private citizen to possess a sawed-off modern smokeless powder shotgun (a shotgun with a barrel length shorter than 18 inches (46 cm) or an overall length shorter than 26 inches (66 cm)) (under U.S.C.
Sawed-off shotgun - Wikipedia
Sawed-off shotgun - Wikipediashotgun
:eek::rolleyes::D
Just couldn't help myself!
Gabby

View attachment 341471

United States. Under the National Firearms Act (NFA), it is illegal for a private citizen to possess a sawed-off modern smokeless powder shotgun (a shotgun with a barrel length shorter than 18 inches (46 cm) or an overall length shorter than 26 inches (66 cm)) (under U.S.C.
Sawed-off shotgun - Wikipedia
Sawed-off shotgun - Wikipediashotgun
:eek::rolleyes::D
Just couldn't help myself!
Gabby

Good info but I was just suggesting cutting it down to the 20" barrel length that was posted as a desirable attribute:p.

Well If I were to go with a .22 I have that already I have a 1906 Winchester pump that is so beat up it looks like someone used it to scree off concrete slabs for a few years but the bores usable and It will easily hit a pop can at 100 yards. It takes down at the back of the receiver with a single thumb screw holds 15 .22LR and I think 21 or 22 .22short. weighs about 3.5 lbs I would guess.
I would almost trade you my 10-22 for that old beater. :D

Trying to figure out what I want.
So thinking truck gun with these requirements:

16"-18" barrel MAX
Repeater could be Lever, Pump, or Semi
Mag fed would be a plus
Must hold a min of 7 rds
Must be able to hit a volley ball sized target at 100 yards and kill at 200 yards
A narrow or thin rifle a plus
Less then $400 used
.30cal or better
Scope mount a plus
Peep sights preferred for Iron

what ya think?
i think your dreaming In the $399.00 range for 30 cal or bigger

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR