JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always liked these. Mabey a 50rd drum ?

Thompson1_BobCampbell1.jpg

You guys crack me up. I ask for a rifle so you show me a AOW shotgun that would be lucky to hit anything at 50 yards.

And I have no clue what thread bbbass and BillGabby1 are in.

as to finding a .30cal for less then $400 there are a few for sale here including a rather nice 30-06 for $275 and some Russian things for $245 and less. Just not what I am looking for.

You guys crack me up. I ask for a rifle so you show me a AOW shotgun that would be lucky to hit anything at 50 yards.

as to finding a .30cal for less then $400 there are a few for sale here including a rather nice 30-06 for $275 and some Russian things for $245 and less. Just not what I am looking for.

We're here with you but just got a little carried away, that happens now and then. LOL

BTW
Why don't you post another revised to include all your foibles such as no black stuff & ETC so that we know EXACTLY what you are looking for and when you do you will know EXACTLY what you want and won't need our input, just your search engine to find one for sale!
Gabby

We're here with you but just got a little carried away, that happens now and then. LOL

BTW
Why don't you post another revised to include all your foibles such as no black stuff & ETC so that we know EXACTLY what you are looking for and when you do you will know EXACTLY what you want and won't need our input, just your search engine to find one for sale!
Gabby
Otherwise we'll just continue to tell you what you want. That was the question after all.

BTW, I have a circle of friends who's bar conversations go almost exactly like this thread has. If I have to put up with dick jokes just to get a little advice, why shouldn't you? :D

Grab this and a can of Krylon paint in your choice of colors, if you can shoot well enough the bullet will get to 200 yards before you can release the trigger and look to see if you hit where you wanted to, it will kill a number of things at that range, up to and including the worlds most dangerous animal, homo sapiens! At a little closer range I think you could kill any animal native to this area, if you hit it in a decent kill zone with the proper bullet. You can't beat the price and the ammo is cheaper than regular rifle ammo that comes in boxes of 20 rounds.
Getcha one! :D
There I've told you what you want, sorry the caliber is BIGGER than you asked for! :rolleyes:
Gabby

ZX Gun | Hi-Point Firearms, Carbine, Semi-automatic, 40 S&W, 17.5" Barrel, Black Finish, Target Model, 10 Round

Take a wild guess at what I traded to get that old beater Bill......

Was it as pretty as mine, I did the stock from the rough turned condition, the wood is Spalted Sycamore and drop dead beautiful. I might even throw in the scope.
On a good day when my hands don't shake too much I can put 5 shots into less than half an inch, covered by a dime, the only things that aren't straight from the factory is the stock itself and the BX trigger, that is as light and crisp as I could hope for.

lastones 004.JPG

Right click on it and open the link.

Now let me see your old beater.

Last Edited:

I regularly hit out to 100yds with slugs out of my 18" barrel shotgun.

And I thought you said this thread was for fun... that's what we be doin.:D

Grab this and a can of Krylon paint in your choice of colors, if you can shoot well enough the bullet will get to 200 yards before you can release the trigger and look to see if you hit where you wanted to, it will kill a number of things at that range, up to and including the worlds most dangerous animal, homo sapiens! At a little closer range I think you could kill any animal native to this area, if you hit it in a decent kill zone with the proper bullet. You can't beat the price and the ammo is cheaper than regular rifle ammo that comes in boxes of 20 rounds.
Getcha one! :D
There I've told you what you want, sorry the caliber is BIGGER than you asked for! :rolleyes:
Gabby

ZX Gun | Hi-Point Firearms, Carbine, Semi-automatic, 40 S&W, 17.5" Barrel, Black Finish, Target Model, 10 Round

He doen like black rifles!!! Even ifn ya paints em, dey still gots some Eeeevil features. How many times he gotta say it? o_O

I regularly hit out to 100yds with slugs out of my 18" barrel shotgun.

And I thought you said this thread was for fun... that's what we be doin.:D

yes but I bet it has a butt stock and at least a bead the thing shown that is an AOW has no butt stock and the barrel isn't even close to 18".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top