JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No gun here, no not a single gun…
1652286646446.jpeg
I'll just park this in down town Portland next to this one. Which do you think gets broken into?
1652286761555.jpeg

Trick question, the answer is both. Both will be broken into!!!

And yet, it occurs with an alarming degree of frequency.
😳😳
Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that the government has decreed you can't use your own property in a harmless way because there are thieves who break the law and it enables them to do that more easily. It's a punishment to the law abiding because of criminal behavior.

No gun here, no not a single gun…
View attachment 1196853
I'll just park this in down town Portland next to this one. Which do you think gets broken into?
View attachment 1196854

Trick question, the answer is both. Both will be broken into!!!
Thats why I never put anything gun related on my truck. They may not be able to read it but they do understand pictures!

Same. Advertising your rights is a bad idea these days. Hilarious guy in white p/u on I-5 commuting to work. I see his truck with 2 US flags and white writing on the rear window stating:

" If you voted for biden harris, then you owe me gas money"

Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that the government has decreed you can't use your own property in a harmless way because there are thieves who break the law and it enables them to do that more easily. It's a punishment to the law abiding because of criminal behavior.
And, this is something new?
😳😳

That is funny, the original report said a few dozen. That is what I based my previous comment on. Gets more interesting as it goes along. Gun dealers need to get more security proactive today. It is a different and a lot more dangerous world than it used to be. And the powers in charge are trying to take away from us the ability to defend ourselves and I don't mean just guns.

Update: no guns were found in the stolen trailer. Not good.
It's really not that big of a deal. Stolen guns are seemingly already extremely available considering how often we get to hear about a felon in possession who has committed another crime.

The real issue is the lack of lasting criminal deterrent in the form of punishment. True criminal deterrents would all but eliminate much violent crime.

Storing guns in the easiest thing to steal (a trailer) is STUPID.

Gun owners are all too often the enemy of passing along the blessing of the 2A.

A human being is not a gun or a car. Comparison ends there.

Everyone should be embarrassed about playing the "victim blaming" card when they can't do the minimum to actually keep their valuables from being stolen. You might as well be upset that you can't store money on a sidewalk.

Guns aren't just things that need to kept away from criminals - they are little bundles of high dollar currency; easily transported, easily fenced. You would have to be a fool to not treat them as such.

Last Edited:

Everyone should be embarrassed about playing the "victim blaming" card when they can't do the minimum to actually keep their valuables from being stolen. You might as well be upset that you can't store money on a sidewalk.

Guns aren't just things that need to kept away from criminals - they are little bundles of high dollar currency; easily transported, easily fenced. You would have to be a fool to not treat them as such.
Trailers of any kind are easy targets for thieves..

Boy, spreading the blame pretty thick there.

So I will ask again. Where was the trailer when it was stolen? A home, a business, the Expo gun show? If it was mentioned in the last 36 posts I missed it. And then someone mentioned that the trailer was empty when stopped on the bridge. Is that true? Thanks. Just trying to put everything in perspective,

Update: OK. Found it. Just read over the info and missed it.

Boy, spreading the blame pretty thick there.
To whom? People that don't live in reality?

It is almost as if folks want to lose a gun and have to make an insurance claim, lose the value of their deductible and then complain about criminals. BE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR VALUABLES.

So let me get this straight a man gets his truck and trailer stolen from a hotel parking lot, then the trailer was involved in a police chase and an accident while attached to a different stolen truck, while in the meantime the original truck seems to still be missing along with the contents of the trailer.

I understand that guns are missing and that they can be used in a crime but so can the truck and it seems the trailer was headed to some dastardly deed as well. Hell, it could have been loaded with explosives like a well-known Ryder truck and do as much damage as the guns.

Can you tell me what the guy could have done differently, he had the guns in a trailer I am assuming locked up and in a lighted area? Mabey taken all 35 of the guns in the hotel room but ever since the Nevada shooting most hotels do not like that to well.

So, if me and a buddy break into your house and steal your whole gun safe we should blame you for the theft. I am trying to find the article again from a few years ago where that is what happened, 4 guys went in to a guy's house and loaded up 2-gun safes with guns in them and drove off. They said each weighed over 1000 lbs. Safes found later cut open and empty.

If folks want your stuff bad enough, they will get it, just saying.

It would be great to live in a perfect world but we don't and we never will.

They say for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction but with humans for every good guy there is an equal and opposite bad guy! Prove me wrong.

Listed below is another article where a safe and 30 guns stolen.

https://www.kcbd.com/story/34111685/thieves-steal-lubbock-mans-safe-with-about-30-guns-inside/

400 lb safe ripped off wall 2nd one in a short time.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads