JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks BTW Do you know a source of irradiated food? I still believe that is the best method for long term storage.
I was at the 138th Costco yesterday. They do NOT have this in stock.

Online only. HOWEVER free shipping and it beats the price on the shelfreliance.com website.

Word to the wise.. stow those propane cylinders outside and away from your residence.. one rifle bullet passing tru them will make a heck of a fire bomb

My amazon first aid supplies started to arrive, yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa, now I get to spend more time vacuum sealing it to the item clean and sanitary and by using clear vacuum bags they be easily identified when the time comes for their useage.

Did you buy Celox? Essential, IMO

Yep, I sure did, I had my doctor sign a letter of medical need (on everything) for backpacking emergency first aid kit, so I can get re-imbursed from my pre-tax fleible spending account.

Every year i try to put more away pre-tax in that fund, and find ways to use it, I found out I can use pretax flexible spend account funds for mileage to and from the store to buy approved over the counter items or ones with a LMN letter. $.23 per mile is better than nothing, I added this for those reading that have one of these accounts where they work.

The wife and I are all into The Walking Dead, although she has never been a fan of guns (it's a guy thing). I recently recorded a show called Brian Metzger's Decoded (or something similar). We watched it together last night.

This morning, before I left for work, I told my wife that we need to prepare, just in case. We need to stock food, water, and other essentials.

She said............

Yeah, and more guns.

:s0155:

Great topic. Here are some preps from the past year.

* Got LASIK surgery (20/15 vision)
* Finished immunizations: Rabies, Typhoid, Hepatitis AB, Meningococcal, routine boosters.
* Bought three antibiotics kits, 1 penicillin-allergic.
* Replaced roof and gutters
* Assembled three body armor packages - OTV + level III plates, OTV + level IV plates + ACH, and level II vest.
* Prepositioned carbine, ammo, and spare parts kit.
* Prepositioned 1 year Mountain House cans and 2 years multivitamin supply at retreat
* Began 4x weekly workouts, ran 1st marathon.
* Assembled home trauma kit: skin stapler, oximeter, splints, crutches.
* Bought 5W transceiver (Yaesu FT-60R) + headset.
* Assembled NBC kit: Geiger counter, survey meters, M40, M15s, suits, 10-man KI pill supply.

Next up - a water solution if the grid goes out. Looking to drill a well at the retreat or leverage a seasonal spring.

-Ty

Yep, I sure did, I had my doctor sign a letter of medical need (on everything) for backpacking emergency first aid kit, so I can get re-imbursed from my pre-tax fleible spending account.

Every year i try to put more away pre-tax in that fund, and find ways to use it, I found out I can use pretax flexible spend account funds for mileage to and from the store to buy approved over the counter items or ones with a LMN letter. $.23 per mile is better than nothing, I added this for those reading that have one of these accounts where they work.

Amazon sells Celox with no restrictions. I prefer the syringe applicator. Kotex are also excellent bloodstoppers and 100 or 120 MPH tape is great wound tape if you shave the area first

Hydrogen peroxide is an essential as well

The wife and I are all into The Walking Dead, although she has never been a fan of guns (it's a guy thing). I recently recorded a show called Brian Metzger's Decoded (or something similar). We watched it together last night.

This morning, before I left for work, I told my wife that we need to prepare, just in case. We need to stock food, water, and other essentials.

She said............

Yeah, and more guns.

:s0155:

My wife has her own .357 magnum S & Ws, Glock 40s and AR15s. I don't think I would take on a female who was not a true gunner

She's a little femmy blonde

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top