JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the green onions grow like wild fire...over and over again. I just had to trim them down and throw away the greens just a few days ago. It works great which made me look into the celery. Still in the new phase with the celery- I think that will take much longer to grow.

Off Topic-

I remember the PT fields from my Army days smelling like onions for all the wild onions growing like weeds among the grass... Then everyone stinking like sweat and onions after an hour or two of "grass drills" at 0-dark-30.... Ahhhh those were the days. LOL!

Got tasked to upgrade a dozen fire extinguishers at a condo complex and instead of discarding the old ones that just reached their two-year expiration I kept them.

They are still 95% as good as brand new, just a fire code thing. Since prepping is all about being independent of government services, that should include fire services. A stack of fire extinguishers may not do that, but it can't hurt. Plus if it gets really bad and gangs are tossing fire cocktails they might come in handy.

Well the green onions grow like wild fire...over and over again. I just had to trim them down and throw away the greens just a few days ago. It works great which made me look into the celery. Still in the new phase with the celery- I think that will take much longer to grow.

I wonder how they would do in a green house @45 degrees?

Got tasked to upgrade a dozen fire extinguishers at a condo complex and instead of discarding the old ones that just reached their two-year expiration I kept them.

They are still 95% as good as brand new, just a fire code thing. Since prepping is all about being independent of government services, that should include fire services. A stack of fire extinguishers may not do that, but it can't hurt. Plus if it gets really bad and gangs are tossing fire cocktails they might come in handy.

Funny thing you should bring up fire extinguishers and being independent of the government.

Ever wonder what the liberals in the UK are worried about now that all guns are illegal?

Fire extinguishers could be removed from communal areas in flats throughout the country because they are a safety hazard, it has emerged.

The life-saving devices encourage untrained people to fight a fire rather than leave the building, risk assessors in Bournemouth decided.

Read more: Extinguishers banned as a fire safety hazard | Metro.co.uk

Fire extinguishers for communal properties made illegal because people may want to help themselves. Amazing.

As far as prepping, cut down big hedges around the property; started plans for a rain barrel.

i tore apart, seperated, cleaned and packaged 30 old computers and their parts. Im heading out to Estacada to burn all of it on top of a 10 layer of tinfoil to extract the gold and copper, if anyone wants to come and have some drinks and shoot some guns, bring the weenies, and marshmellows.

Added $100.00 to the reloading bench supplies and almost $400.00 in food to the rotation in the pantry. Next step is long term food that does not need to be rotated on a monthly basis.

Bought some more booze to have on hand - vodka, gin, bourbon. I predict a dry-spell between when the WSLCB stores close (or run out of booze) and when the private sector is allowed to sell (or gets its act together). Best to stock up now.

Bought some more booze to have on hand - vodka, gin, bourbon. I predict a dry-spell between when the WSLCB stores close (or run out of booze) and when the private sector is allowed to sell (or gets its act together). Best to stock up now.

Good call. I lived in GA when they had no liquor on Sundays. The desperation that transpires in a liquor famine, even one as short as 24 hours, is truly frightening. Just be thankful the switch isn't happening during football season.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top