JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks. That looks great.
This is kind of what I want to do, but I am thinking that the back end (north side) of the greenhouse will be up against the shop and/or the house. I was thinking of using water based transfer, but air would maybe be less expensive to build.

I was aware of "earth tubes" and I was going to have at least one large earth tube, but the idea of having several smaller conduit style tubes like in the vid is probably easier and cheaper to do. Simple fans instead of a heat pump is probably more efficient too.

Maybe earth tubes and geothermal radiant floor heating combined might be good. Maybe radiant floor heating for shop and house and air transfer between shop and greenhouse. I may have to find an expert for some advice.

Planted our garden. Although we had frost through Wednesday so I'm sort of crossing my fingers. Laid some seed corn out for the deer last night and mid morning saw my first buck of the season.

Yes. Didn't note the coffee. Getting on that this week. Thanks for that one NW Achilles.
No problem. Coffee is definitely one that I have been neglecting to store away, so going forward that will be one I prep. I'm thinking some powdered milk and butter are on my list for next week payday as well. I can always use powdered milk and sugar as creamer but that's more of a luxury add on lol.

Mostly working on ordering some parts for upgrading my two Trunk Guns today...
  • 1 ~ SIG Sauer Romeo5 RDS for the "Trunk Punk" (bedside) AR pistol
  • 2 ~ Nickel-Boron BCGs for "Trunk Punk" and "Trunk Monkey" (vehicular) AR pistols
  • 3 ~ Nickel-Boron 2-stage trigger assemblies for both "Trunk" guns and one of my other AR carbines
  • 2 ~ sets stainless steel anti-walk trigger/hammer pin sets
  • 2 ~ "more vertical" Magpul K2 grips for the Trunk guns
  • 1 ~ "standard" Magpul M4 grip for another AR carbine
  • 2 ~ Magpul finger stops/foregrips for the Trunk guns

Must buy a coupla WMLs for the two Trunk guns... then they will be complete.
Most of the parts arrived (one of the Ni-B 2-stage triggers didn't arrive and none of the anti-walk pin sets or finger stops arrived), and I ordered a few more thingamajigs... (4 ambi end plates for sling attachments, 4 single-point slings, and 1 more Magpul trigger guard), so I spent 3 hours today swapping out grips, trigger groups, bolts, end plates, moving optics around between the various guns, and just putting on some finishing touches I've wanted to do for a while now...

Now, all 5 of these pieces have Magpul grips and trigger guards and ambi charging handles (something I really wanted to get taken care of).
Four of them now have Ni-B polished BCGs, 2-stage Ni-B EPTs, ambi end plates for single-point slings, and the single-point slings themselves.
Two of them have the SIG Sauer Romeo5 RDS, 1 has a Dagger Defense reflex RDS, 1 has a Vortex Spitfire optic, and 1 has a Daniel Defense iron sight.

Just waiting on those last 2 sets of anti-walk pins and that last 2-stage EPT and that will finish these out for now.
Next, need to save up some more dough for the WMLs, but that's only gonna be for three of them (just the ones with the M-Lok forends)...

AR prep day.jpg

Last Edited:
Probably behind in the times but just discovered these (flash drives for phones. few months back…. (Not too expensive either) Uploaded/download some maps and personal identification/records type info on these. It may not be possible or irs because I'm ignorant….. cross access from Apple to Android I can't read data saved in one format on the other…. Just usb on laptop.

image.jpg

• Finally got the dealership rolling on a replacement truck. It is a 2023 Ford F150 that will be my primary mobile. Alas, I'm told even with a pretty standard package, it will be longer these days to go from factory to here.
  • Work on the folder on upgrades I will be making. 50/50 on buying the GMRS radio now or waiting until it comes in.
  • Ordered a spare magazine for a funky pistol that should be here Monday.
  • Picked up parts and supplies from the farm supply to continue working outside.
  • Had a long, involved talk with my better half that was most productive on planning and other things. :)

It is a beautiful spring day and the whole family is working outside in bursts:

• Wife and children working on the garden.
  • I am splitting and stacking lots of firewood.
  • The smallest member of our family keeps finding and bringing the adults spent 9㎜ casings that one or both of us left behind. Why he seems to think this is his job, I can't say. :s0112:
(Feels like a day in which I would make up sangría, but I no longer drink wine, so ice tea it is.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top