JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We eat a bunch of no water needed to add soups, super handy for quick meals home & work, so are constantly rotating.

Our Fred Myers has progresso varieties at $.99 when you buy 8 or more thru 1/20. Decent stock up price, and we have been...

Thanks for the heads up! We use quite a bit of Progresso and the wife mentioned today that the pantry shelves are needing some love...... My favorites are the Pot Roast and Tomato Basil.

Been working on this reloading project..
20180117_172848.jpg

Assembled, installed, and stocked my new wire shelving for my storage area. Was concerned about weight, but they seem to be doing fine. The closet is WAY roomier, and I found a couple of items I've been looking for for MONTHS.

I also re-organized my bench, and threw out quite a bit of stuff.

It's a great feeling to know exactly what you've got, and where it is.

I also did 2- 3 mile walks through the woods.
Picked up a $25 Amazon Gift Card at an awards banquet Saturday night that I will put to good use.

Next project is to re-organize the vehicle contents.

Picked up 13 Lead Aprons from a retired radiologist who lives down the street. 6 of them are 72" X 60", 3 are 48"X48" 2 are 24"x"24 , 1 36"x60" and 1 84"X72". I couldn't say no when he offered them to me. I guess if Rocketman sends anything our way I will give them a try out. :cool:

Picked up 13 Lead Aprons from a retired radiologist who lives down the street. 6 of them are 72" X 60", 3 are 48"X48" 2 are 24"x"24 , 1 36"x60" and 1 84"X72". I couldn't say no when he offered them to me. I guess if Rocketman sends anything our way I will give them a try out. :cool:

VERY cool pickup

Mondays are Fundays...

Hounded brass
Busted caps
Tested the new sharpener; bought a returned kit from the local logging supply store; $100.00 with 3 cutters. Small learning curve, Works great!

IMG_20180122_155032375_HDR.jpg

Consistent angles and depth.

Received 2K 55gr .224 projectiles
Bought 250 Berger 300gr 338 OTM at 60¢ each (SCORE!) Last time I bought a box of them, they were $1.00 apiece.
Keeping my shooting costs down.....
Well I think you can do way better than that.. by putting that new Lyman manual to good use and start paper-patching your own cast slugs..

Well, this last week of 2017......PSA had a great sale on m855 by the case. So, of course I bought some, actually more than I really need.

That being said, I just hope that I'll get it in time for me to cut off the UPC codes and request the rebate (1-31-2018).

Aloha, Mark

Got mine last week and sent rebate in. Loaded 1k on strippers last night and into a couple ammo cans.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews