JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got my trigger ordered and was thinking about changing out the grip.

the one I have is an A2 I think. Has that that little bump in it. It's actually one I took off another gun and put a Daniel Defense on.

I was about to order another Daniel Defense, but thought I would ask.

I have some hand issues and prefer a smaller grip, I do like the DD grip.
I know there are lots and different grip angles.
This probably won't be as interesting as the trigger thread, but I got good advice from that and ordered the 2 stage.

edit: I think I want to try something with less grip angle.

Last Edited:
I like magpul's. They have a few options (i go with the basic ones) or more verticle angled grp (k2?) That im putting on a pistol build to try out.
Theres many options, but most are more expensive

I'm ok with a little more expensive. This isn't an unlimited budget build, but trying to make it a nicer one.
I like magpul's. They have a few options (i go with the basic ones) or more verticle angled grp (k2?) That im putting on a pistol build to try out.
Theres many options, but most are more expensive

I vastly prefer reduced angle, hand filling grips. I thought I would like Magpul's K2 but didn't like it. I really like the B5 Type 23 P-grip and BCM Mod 3, but I cut off and clean up the bill. For a pistol or PDW I like Reptilia CQG grip a lot. If you are looking for a smaller grip, check out the Magpul SL

I tend to just use the rubberized magpuls, either K2+ or the MOE+. More personal preference than anything else. The K2 is nicer if you are using a brace with a short LOP.

zoJtBXj.jpg
EpwFmoj.jpg
htNw39f.jpg
APu2NoY.jpg

Last Edited:
K2+ on every rifle. I think they're just about as comfy as a grip can be (for me) and the price doesn't hurt either. It's a win-win and I have no reason to try anything else because I already know what's gonna make me happy. Looking at this topic, I may not be the only one who feels this way

K2+ on every rifle. I think they're just about as comfy as a grip can be (for me) and the price doesn't hurt either. It's a win-win and I have no reason to try anything else because I already know what's gonna make me happy. Looking at this topic, I may not be the only one who feels this way

I'm with you buddy. They just feel good. I like the ruberized grip and the angle, as I previously stated. It's just comfortable and makes the rifle very controllable. All of my AR's have them, except for 1, but its an oddball.

Mostly enjoy the magpul grips
(take your pick)

However, if I had a rifle for precision, I really like the Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip as it has a massive palm-swell. Some models also have a palm shelf kind of like a PSG1 type grip.

Short of those two, There aren't much Id go after.

I put the ATI X2 on AR-10's as it seems better with recoil, it is thicker though. I too have fallen in Magpul's clutches, but I also use Ergo on AR-15's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top