JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sarg!
God Bless you! Prayers your way! BUT DO NOT GIVE UP! Find the best Cancer Treatment Center and Doctors you can. We have Cancer Treatment Centers of America here in Tennessee within a few hundred miles.

Take care and keep us posted. Miracles can and do happen! My Niece has fought cancer tree times and now in remission again! She had it real bad two of the times. Of course any cancer is bad! The last resulted in a double mastectomy. And she is only 35 and has two boys. So miracles can and do happen!;)

Keep up the fight!

Sniper 03

Sarge, I had daily radiation for five weeks and chemo at the same time, then the surgery, then three or four more months of chemo. So I know the sick and horrible way it makes you feel.
This too shall pass.

Prayers continue my friend.

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion' says my soul. Therefore I will hope in Him."

Steve,

We're ready for both prayers as well as community support. God is in control and those of us who believe actually know that His power is above all. He holds the entire universe in the smallest crease of His hand.

Luke 12:7 "The very hairs of your head are numbered. Fear not, therefore. Are ye not worth many sparrows?"

In His name, we pray and believe.

Amen.

Steve,

We're ready for both prayers as well as community support. God is in control and those of us who believe actually know that His power is above all. He holds the entire universe in the smallest crease of His hand.

Luke 12:7 "The very hairs of your head are numbered. Fear not, therefore. Are ye not worth many sparrows?"

In His name, we pray and believe.

Amen.
Standing in supplication and agreement...

By the blood of the Lamb, Amen...

Well, come to find the Dr won't be there tomorrow so the first radiation treatment will be the day after Christmas. I go see my GP tomorrow about my stomach, it's trying to kill me! Nausea and no appetite and this is with.....um...outside appetite aids. My Oncologist said it happens, but it's a month since my last chemo!
SUCKS!!!:mad:

I can't even begin to imagine the pain, discomfort and angst you are feeling @Sgt Nambu and I have the utmost respect for you continuing to keep us updated and holding your head high! Respect and prayers sir!!!! Oh and Merry Christmas!

Steve I think it is evident that we all care about you. Please, please remember that if you need anything from us to help you out we will be at your place in a heart beat to give you that helping hand. And considering its almost Christmas I am sure that @Stomper will even put some bell's on! :p:D

Steve I think it is evident that we all care about you. Please, please remember that if you need anything from us to help you out we will be at your place in a heart beat to give you that helping hand. And considering its almost Christmas I am sure that @Stomper will even put some bell's on! :p:D

If he hasn't had them surgically removed.

Dammit, Steve, we're not giving up. I don't what I can do except go to God Almighty on your behalf. But if I can help, please message me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads