JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'd say a cotton candy enema is pretty brutal, and unpleasant, so I would consider that tough.
Maybe you should see about an edible herbal supplement for the nausea, maybe get somebody who is indifferent about guns to help you find some...
Hope you find a good solution to whatever ails you, whatever it is!
It's good to see some more humor and optimism in this thread!
If you can't leave the house to lift those special 2lb weights like the one you just bought, I hope you have a basement that muffles sound well! Lmao
Happy for ya!

The docs prescribed me all kinds o' crap for nausea during chemo but nothing worked until my acupuncturist gave me some CBL or something like that. It is a tasteless marijuana derivative. No euphoric. It just cut the nausea. I still have a good bit of it. It's not going anywhere. Just keep it to remind me I survived. So far. God Speed, Sarge

Thanks for the visual Sarge... something I'll never get completely erased from my memory :eek:

Continued prayers for strength, endurance, peace and tranquility. May Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit this very special holiday season, as we all take stock and remember the special gift He bestowed upon lowly mankind. Standing in the gap, in continual prayer for you, Mrs. Sarge and the whole family, as the victorious fight continues. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the blood of the Lamb, Amen...

Affirming this prayer and bowing before the Almighty in Holy supplication I pray, amen!

Guys, my DIL and grandsons are fighting for their lives this morning! The med team is pulling out the twins and it's so early!
Please join me in prayers for them! This sucks beyond all understanding! Thanks, Steve

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top