JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Steve, I have had a nasty case of the leaping cruds for the past 11 days, but it is a "pebble in my shoe" compared to what you're going through. Let's all get on board the prayer train and ride it until we reach the "Glory Depot"!

ALL ABOARD!

Thanks for everything! I want for no material things or help around the place.
Your continued prayers and support are priceless to me and my family! Thank you all! :)

No, Steve. This is an honor. We as fellow Christians draw closer to God when we pray for those around us. This privilege is provided by God Himself. (It makes both our brotherhood and faith stronger).

We need these trials to bring us closer to one another.

Praise God, Almighty! Jesus is God!

No, Steve. This is an honor. We as fellow Christians draw closer to God when we pray for those around us. This privilege is provided by God Himself. (It makes both our brotherhood and faith stronger).

We need these trials to bring us closer to one another.

Praise God, Almighty! Jesus is God!
As the Captain said ... We get blessed by praying for and blessing others. we are awarded for our concern for others . We are commanded to pray for others. You wouldn't want us to get in trouble with our dad for not obeying would you?:oops:

Guys, I'm about as tough as a warm, cotton candy enema!
Thanks for the visual Sarge... something I'll never get completely erased from my memory :eek:

Continued prayers for strength, endurance, peace and tranquility. May Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit this very special holiday season, as we all take stock and remember the special gift He bestowed upon lowly mankind. Standing in the gap, in continual prayer for you, Mrs. Sarge and the whole family, as the victorious fight continues. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the blood of the Lamb, Amen...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top