JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Tomorrow is a day free from medical appointments! I think I'm gonna have the spousal unit chauffeur me out to Riches and look for a new piece to fondle, and love and call my own! You know, for recovery! :D Leaning towards a revolver....but...who knows!
It must be the fall weather, because I've been looking at revolvers too! LoL
Sounds like a good day!
I'm sure you're feeling pretty good right about now! :)

Remember, it's okay if you need a little more medicine... like a nice lever gun, or something...

Nice score on the revolver Sarge! Sorry to hear about the side-effects of the meds, let's just hope and pray they're beating the living hell out of that cancer and making it think twice about ever touching you in the first place!

shooting therapy, good for you!

When I had a stroke about a year ago that paralyzed my right side and I lost the use of my arm and leg, there were some things that made me want to fight back. One of them was being able to shoot again (another was eating real food and drinking stuff that didn't have a jelling agent).
It made me work very hard on my arm and leg in therapy so I could hold and lift my 48oz target pistol. It got me out of a walker/cane and on the range in 11 weeks and competing in target league (realllyy badly at first :rolleyes:). It also boosted confidence and definitely improved my mood.
I am almost back to my normal self now (unfortunately?).

Of course I no longer have the fine motor skills to build ships in a bottle or play the fiddle ...
.... no big loss, I didn't do those things before anyhoo ;)

Last Edited:
Nambu, I got new 22 revolver that will be at ARPC shortly after 1300 hrs if you'd like an invite....

Thank you, 41mag, that's very kind of you! I couldn't make it to the corner grocery, much less Albany! Getting a real feel of that chemo this afternoon! Again, thanks for the invite, BTW I am a member! :)

OK the bad news is much worse side effects today! ARRRRGG!!!

The terrific news is that the MRI shows my brain to be cancer free!
If cancer had been there it would make it stage four. Suspend all treatment! You know, just make him comfortable!

If cancer had been there it would make it stage four. Suspend all treatment! You know, just make him comfortable!

Well that is good news my friend! Tomorrow will be a better day as for how you are feeling.

Prayers are still a rocking ;)

Thanks wonderful new Sarge! I'm so glad for you, now it's just time to kick the rest of those cancer cells right in the backside as they head out!

Sorry to hear about the side effects worsening, great news that the ole cranium is cancer free!

May the Fathers compassionate and healing hand be upon you this very day, destroying this hideous disease, bringing you healing, peace and quelling the side effects of treatment, just as Jesus calmed the tempest. In Jesus name and by the blood of the Lamb.... Amen....

I told you back in July that the fat lady is not singing and if she is getting ready I would throat chop the skank! ;) Correction I said throat punch!

Last Edited:
The science is settled... fondling a newly acquired SP101 reduces the side effects of chemo by over 90%.

It must be true, I just wrote it on the internet.

Bonjour.

Seems like good news, wishing you a quick recovery.
I've been thinking of a good gun for my GF, that will be fun for her and get her more interested. I think this one has a good look for her. She likes things that look like hand cannons. LoL

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads