JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You'd be a fool not to be scared. Just take each day. We're all thinking of you. Old curmudgeons like you are valuable and we don't come across your like often. If you want company or someone to babble about guns there are about 40 of us who'd fight to hang with you.

Sarge, I do realize that initiating this treatment is scary, it's an abrasive way to kill the disease. I'll be in prayer for you my brother, lifting you up, for the Lords mercy and hand to be upon you, to provide a sense of peace and comfort, in these scary moments. Never forget, the Creator holds each of us in His hands.

I pray that you feel the in-filling of the Holy Spirit, that the warmth and healing power of the Savior be upon you. That He calm the tempest that stirs within and brings calm to your spirit and soul.

By the Name of Jesus and the Power of the Lambs Blood, so it shall be...

I'll continue to stand in the gap for you, as I believe that's what the Father has determined I need to do.

Sarge, I do realize that initiating this treatment is scary, it's an abrasive way to kill the disease. I'll be in prayer for you my brother, lifting you up, for the Lords mercy and hand to be upon you, to provide a sense of peace and comfort, in these scary moments. Never forget, the Creator holds each of us in His hands.

I pray that you feel the in-filling of the Holy Spirit, that the warmth and healing power of the Savior be upon you. That He calm the tempest that stirs within and brings calm to your spirit and soul.

By the Name of Jesus and the Power of the Lambs Blood, so it shall be...

I'll continue to stand in the gap for you, as I believe that's what the Father has determined I need to do.

In the name of Jesus the Christ, I ask for your healing. In Him, we ask, in Him it shall be done!

Amen!

Best of luck Sarge... my son is going to be getting started with chemo as well... Maybe you two can be chemo-sabes :rolleyes::D

Remember... laughter is the best medicine.... and a lot fewer side effects:D

Best of luck Sarge... my son is going to be getting started with chemo as well... Maybe you two can be chemo-sabes :rolleyes::D

No kidding. A friend of mine was chawing down a huge tub of celery and I asked "what's up?".. him, "I heard about stem cell therapy to cure cancer on the radio so thought I'd give it a go".
I said "yeabut what's with the celery?. ya dolt!".

not really but that'd be pretty funny

Cronhnos, I intended to wish your son the best of outcomes from the chemo!

Well, today was a nightmare with 6 1/2 hours on the recliner! The chemicals didn't bother yet but it's a real beating for the old body in that too small chair. I'm exhausted and will close now. Really weird stuff to pass along to anyone interested when I've recovered a bit! :) Thank you all!

That is some great stuff isn't it Steve!!! I am surprised with the amount of time in the recliner?? Do you know what drugs they pushed?? You can PM me if you don't want to state what they were.... just curious. :oops:

Well, tomorrow 8:00am I get the poison pumped into my veins!
Gotta say, I'm a little scared by it! o_O I've been so damned sick this, last week already that even a tiny ramp up seems....well.....excessive! Wish me luck! Helps, knowing I have a fine bunch like you behind me! :)

chemo has improved significantly over the years. works better with less side effects. Since it is all constantly studied to look for any improvements. I hope you are not feeling anything more than a little tired after your first day.

chemo has improved significantly over the years. works better with less side effects. Since it is all constantly studied to look for any improvements. I hope you are not feeling anything more than a little tired after your first day.

Thank you bolus! No nothing from the chemicals but just crushed by the time in the recliner! I've got a lot of wear and tear on my body, a lot of arthritis and joint pain. Breaks of the game! Again thanks for the information and the info in your previous post. That was helpful and I had meant to thank you for it! Steve :)

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews