JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Everything is pretty good! Only problem so far is the fatigue and it's just beyond belief! I thought that the chemo laid me back but it was just kidding me, apparently! :D
Thanks for all your kind support. Steve

Cancer just found out it pick the wrong dude to pick a fight, cause your kickin it's azz all up and down the street! Keep at it Buddy, were backing ya up, and got it in good with the big guy!

Prayers of Steel
Carl Sandburg, 1878 - 1967
Lay me on an anvil, O God.
Beat me and hammer me into a crowbar.
Let me pry loose old walls.
Let me lift and loosen old foundations.

Beat me and hammer me into a steel spike.
Drive me into the girders that hold a skyscraper together.
Take red-hot rivets and fasten me into the central girders.
Let me be the great nail holding a skyscraper through blue nights into white stars.;););)

Prayers of Steel
Carl Sandburg, 1878 - 1967
Beat me and hammer me into a crowbar.
Let me pry loose old walls.
Let me lift and loosen old foundations.

Beat me and hammer me into a steel spike.
Drive me into the girders that hold a skyscraper together.
Take red-hot rivets and fasten me into the central girders.
Let me be the great nail holding a skyscraper through blue nights into white stars.;););)

Well said!

Steve,

May The Great Physician's hands reach inside and deal with this cancer with consummate alacrity!

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen

Praying for strength and energy for you, Steve. But don't fight the fatigue too much. Rest up and let others take care of business.

Well said!

Steve,

May The Great Physician's hands reach inside and deal with this cancer with consummate alacrity!

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen
Standing in affirmation, with my brothers and sisters, as we stand in the gap on your behalf Sarge. May Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit, providing focus and energy, peace and tranquility, as these final battles with this hideous disease are completed, with you healed my brother and Father God receiving all the glory!

In Jesus Holy Name and by the Blood and Stripes of the Lamb, Amen...

You do remember DR Gabby's instructions I'm sure, Plenty of fluids and lots of sleep, one heals and the other gets you out of bed periodically so you keep your circulation going! :D
We're all pulling for you Amigo,
DR Gabby

Dr. Gabby knows best!:D
Have a nice big cup of Tea and a good dollop of honey, lemon and a sprig of Mint! Should easy things right up for ya!
Put on Kelly's Hero's and enjoy!:cool: Sleep deeply, let the body heal!

Hey Steve, I was thinking about you today while flying back from my dad's 90th birthday celebration.
Here's to strength and resilience while you're going through the radiation.

Boy, the fatigue increases day by day! My naturally sunny disposition is getting scuffed up a little! :(
Though I haven't met you, I have always pictured you as being on the tougher side of some of these clips:

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads