JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Guys, I'm about as tough as a warm, cotton candy enema!
Steve, you don't need to be tough. You have a Father in heaven watching over you. He will give you all the strength you need no matter how heavy the load. We pray for you daily. We're sending all the good thoughts and strength that we can. You're a winner. Keep fighting. Attitude goes a long, long way towards a good outcome. Meanwhile, enjoy your loved ones and plan what you'll do with those grandkids. Life is good.

Thanks again, everyone!!!

Babies in at 3.7# and 3.13#! :D Mom is in good shape! Thank you! Steve

My poor son has been the grip of an epic virus since Friday! 101* can't talk! Great timing son!!! :D
They are in good hands, and God watches over them. We have the best medical resources available right here in the NW. Preemies do pretty well these days. Hang in there. Things will work out. Sending additional prayers your way.

Ok gang, got irradiated today! No problems, it will be three weeks before the possibily gruesome side effects start. The doc says that I will have a howling sore throat, possibly difficulty swallowing and weight loss! He wants me to keep my weight up and I don't want to eat now.
It's going to be a pain in the posterior going in every work day for a minimum of six weeks! Oh well, gotta do what you've gotta do! Thanks for your continued support! Steve

Last Edited:
Ok gang, got irradiated today! No problems, it will be three weeks before the possibility gruesome side effects start. The doc says that I will have a howling sore throat, possibly difficulty swallowing and weight loss! He wants me to keep my weight up and I don't want to eat now.
It's going to be a pain in the posterior going in every work day for a minimum of six weeks! Oh well, gotta do what you've gotta do! Thanks for your continued support! Steve
Sarge, you've got the enemy on the run now, his defeat is eminent. Continual standing in prayer on your behalf brother, that Father will complete the defeat of this hell sent disease, provide complete restoration for you, and that He be glorified through your testimony. By the blood of the Lamb, in Christ Jesus name, Amen...

wind up the spring and flip the lever walk a step and stop to put the plug in the other leg, restart, uhoh another SPROING! check it out which gear stripped, reset, restart, ... WHAT NOW?

Ok gang, got irradiated today! No problems, it will be three weeks before the possibily gruesome side effects start. The doc says that I will have a howling sore throat, possibly difficulty swallowing and weight loss! He wants me to keep my weight up and I don't want to eat now.
A non-mass-produced milkshake a day keeps the rib bones away! especially salted caramel

Just catching up on this thread after being off the site most of the last month. Glad to hear the babies are doing well and hope your son is finally recovering. As for the radiation, continued prayers that this will kick the sh!t out of what remains of that cancer and get you on the way to full remission. Glad to see you're doing so well!

Top ten advantages of irradiation:

1. You don't need a night light.
2. You will find it easier to read in bed.
3. It's easier to start fires using the lightening bolts that come from your a s s.
4. You can generate your own nuclear power!
5. You are now a threat to Kim Jong Un.
6. You won't need a battery to jump start your car. Right on positive, left on negative.
7. You can stop carrying for self defense, Taser Man!
8. The cool USB that they install in your navel.
9. You don't need a smart phone to use the 4G network.
10. The wife will enjoy "feeling the power". :D

Well....third day of radiation....lesions on chest continue to grow!
Left eye continues to melt! Weaker everyday......

Just kidding!!! I watched way to many monster movies growing up! :D
192216A9-C807-4579-ACCC-115A00D879C6.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads