JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thanks again, everyone!!!

Babies in at 3.7# and 3.13#! :D Mom is in good shape! Thank you! Steve

My poor son has been the grip of an epic virus since Friday! 101* can't talk! Great timing son!!! :D
Congratulations Grandpa!!! They're off and running now, soon you'll be telling us they're heading home with mom and dad... what a great Christmas surprise!

Glory to Farther God!!! May His blessings continue to fill the lives of your family to overflowing.

Praise be to God!!!

Amen...

Congratulations Grandpa!!! They're off and running now, soon you'll be telling us they're heading home with mom and dad... what a great Christmas surprise!

Glory to Farther God!!! May His blessings continue to fill the lives of your family to overflowing.

Praise be to God!!!

Amen...

This prayer of praise and glory is reaffirmed!

AMEN!

Well folks! The grand kids are doing well. No respirators, though the little one is on a C-PAP machine. The new mom is healing well, fever is gone and she was allowed to hold the babies! Thanks guys!!!

Hang in there Sarg, get your self strong so you can be there the second they say it's ok! Take lots of vitamins and drink your fruit juies with your lemon and alcolides! Dont wanna risk getting them sick! This is great news and can only get better! Continued prayers my friend!:)

Sgt. N.

I just found this thread today. You and your family have my prayers! Our youngest (now 12) was in a similar situation to your grand babies. I feel a cold chill running down my back as I remember what life was like during that time. So in a small way I can say I feel your pain.

I pray the new year brings strength, healing and deeper faith for all of you, and may the mercy of God bathe you in ways beyond anything you can now imagine!

Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR