JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Steve,
I don't post on this thread much - I still think positive thoughts for you daily.
For your DIL, it's remarkable what neonatal units can do for twins nowadays. Preemies epitomize the "will to live." You will help carry them home in their colorful swaddling blankets.

Guys, I'm about as tough as a warm, cotton candy enema!
Well, you are certainly NOT a California Liberal - they call those "Calonic", and I've heard more than one exclaim how great they felt afterward. :eek:

Extra thoughts and prayers heading your way Steve!! May God's healing hand be with your family every step of the way.

If it makes you feel any better my son was three months premature and is perfectly healthy and normal today. The doctors and medicine today are amazing. I am sure they will be perfectly fine and end up being your guys Christmas Miracle!

God bless you and your family.

Sarge, standing in the gap in prayer for your DIL, grandbabies and your whole family.

May Father's hand guide the doctors thoughts and actions, may His mercy and grace be appearent to all. Father, provide an infilling of the Holy Spirit to this family this day, let them feel Your presence, provide them tranquility during this moment of tempest... Father we identify this as another attack from the enemy, attempting to steal Your glory, and we stand against that in unison, by the Blood of the Holy Lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ... Amen...

@Sgt Nambu my heart dropped when I read about the twins. Prayers inbound for those babies, your DIL and your family. Have faith, I have a 5 month preemie that is now 24, modern medicine can work miracles.

Sarg, I have a daughter that is about to have her third child, the other two were at 6 months and this one is just at 7 Mo. and she is near to having it in the next couple of days. I say all that to say the two are thriving and healthy one is just entering teenage. Blessings on ALL your family Sarg.

I can't remember all the details (yeah I know) but my grand daughter was born way early, weighed 1 lb and 5 ozs. She's 12 now and driving her mother crazy just like I've always told her to do. :D 1st time I held her I told the nurse that she forgot to put the baby in there, felt like I was just holding a little bundle of blankets. They had to spend quite awhile at Dornbechers for her to gain weight before she could go home but what they could do back then was amazing, I'd imagine its even more so now. Best wishes to you and your family!

Our prays Steve for you and your DIL and your entire family! Both my son's were premmies, my oldest by 2 months and youngest by almost three, Both are in their mid 20s and doing just fine. Prayers my friend, your Christmas miracles are coming! Hold those babies Steve, your all fighters, and your going to win it!

Thanks again, everyone!!!

Babies in at 3.7# and 3.13#! :D Mom is in good shape! Thank you! Steve

My poor son has been the grip of an epic virus since Friday! 101* can't talk! Great timing son!!! :D

Last Edited:
God is certainly good isn't he!! Praying that your son will get over his virus, (getting over a cold that I got from my youngest one-just in time for next week) for a quick recovery for your DIL and that the twins grow stronger each day!!!

Thanks again, everyone!!!

Babies in at 3.7# and 3.13#! :D Mom is in good shape! Thank you! Steve

My poor son has been the grip of an epic virus since Friday! 101* can't talk! Great timing son!!! :D
Those twins saw the stock they come from and beat the devil!
Great example, grandpa!

Sarge, standing in the gap in prayer for your DIL, grandbabies and your whole family.

May Father's hand guide the doctors thoughts and actions, may His mercy and grace be appearent to all. Father, provide an infilling of the Holy Spirit to this family this day, let them feel Your presence, provide them tranquility during this moment of tempest... Father we identify this as another attack from the enemy, attempting to steal Your glory, and we stand against that in unison, by the Blood of the Holy Lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ... Amen...

God is in control and on the throne. Standing in agreement with these prayers! (Those babies will be fine)!

Good to hear this challenge has been endured today through His mercy. Made my evening a whole lot brighter.
Keep up the good fight and will continue to keep your family close to mind.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads