JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
OK, got a call from a doctor yesterday! After telling us about six times that he was not an Oncologist, he told us that the chemo appeared to be doing its job! Waiting for conformation, but got some happy to hear even a primilary report! The guy's a Radiologist so he's probably seen tumers before.

Great news! I know he's not allowed to make the call, but anyone doing the job they do for years on end gets to where they know what they're seeing. I think he would be very cautious to give false hope if he didn't see an improvement as giving that info out could get him in a lot of trouble.

Glad to hear and looking forward to the 'official' word soon.

Great news Sarge! Proof of the Lords mighty hand being upon you... May Father continue to bless you, give you strength, determination and empower you to defeat this enemy. May His healing hands be upon you, purging this disease, it's side effects and these tumors from your body, once and for all.

By the Blood of the Holy Lamb, in Christ Jesus name, Amen...

Great news Sarge! Proof of the Lords mighty hand being upon you... May Father continue to bless you, give you strength, determination and empower you to defeat this enemy. May His healing hands be upon you, purging this disease, it's side effects and these tumors from your body, once and for all.

By the Blood of the Holy Lamb, in Christ Jesus name, Amen...

I affirm this supplication in the name of Jesus Christ our holy Lord and savior!

Amen!

OK, got a call from a doctor yesterday! After telling us about six times that he was not an Oncologist, he told us that the chemo appeared to be doing its job! Waiting for conformation, but got some happy to hear even a primilary report! The guy's a Radiologist so he's probably seen tumers before.
Great news!!! Keep up the good work! I'll keep praying for you.

More excitement that I could do without!!! :rolleyes: After checking with the Oncology folks, we went and got our flu shots yesterday AM, before my CAT-Scan.
Started to take a nap in the afternoon but awakened with horrific chills!
About 5:00PM my temperature shot up to 101.4deg, and stayed up there until I fell asleep about 2:00AM. Trust me, no one is going to elect me as humanitarian of the year, today!!!:mad:

Those Da8n flu shots can bite you, I'm guessing you had a reaction to the shot!
I won't get them anymore because every time I did I ended up with the flu. :s0001:
Gabby

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews