JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There's not much to report, at present. I'm feeling pretty decent, hard to get used the terrible weakness though! Come Monday I go in for the second chemo treatment! I'm girding my loins for that!
The previous sentence is for Stomper to play with in "taken out of context!" There ya go Stomp, I got your back.......with my girded loins! o_O
Seriously not looking forward to more poison, though!

There's not much to report, at present. I'm feeling pretty decent, hard to get used the terrible weakness though! Come Monday I go in for the second chemo treatment! I'm girding my loins for that!
The previous sentence is for Stomper to play with in "taken out of context!" There ya go Stomp, I got your back.......with my girded loins! o_O
Seriously not looking forward to more poison, though!

Hang in there, kid! God answers "knee mail".

Last Edited:
Continued prayer for you Sarge, Oue Merciful Father will ease the side effects and destroy the enemy. He'll bring you strength and peace as you gird to do battle, but know that the victory has already been won...

May the peace of the Lord engulf you and your family...

In Jesus Holy Name and by the blood of the Lamb... Amen....

Continued prayer for you Sarge, Oue Merciful Father will ease the side effects and destroy the enemy. He'll bring you strength and peace as you gird to do battle, but know that the victory has already been won...

May the peace of the Lord engulf you and your family...

In Jesus Holy Name and by the blood of the Lamb... Amen....

I affirm this prayer in Jesus Holy Name. AMEN!

Continued prayer for you Sarge and the family as well. May God's gracious hand be upon you tomorrow as treatment number two is administered.

May the treatment be well tolerated, transpire quickly and destroy the enemy. I stand in the gap on your behalf, calling down Father's healing hand to be upon you, my brother.

May the Lord's healing course through your veins, destroying the enemy, restoring you and giving all the glory to Father God... In Jesus Holy Name and by the blood of the Holy Lamb... Amen!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads