JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
More sleep with who you want how you want, just not on the picnic tables in front of the elementry school.
Bums do it.
If it's truly a pandemic, why aren't the homeless littering the streets dead? They are the most susceptible.

LOL.....

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Aloha, Mark

We hold no legal obligation to save people from illness, however we do hold a moral obligation to help when and where we can.

From a idealistic perspective, "United we stand", "one nation," "liberty and justice for ALL."

Its a true irony to me when a country founded on the lifeblood of citizens who died not for their own benefit but others they will never meet. Has given birth to a generation that wont endure a minor discomfort for their neighbors. The entire concept of shared sacrifice that is required to say... win a revolutionary war seems to be lost on the right.

I think this is an aspect where the left wingers have a huge advantage.

Life doesn't work this way. I don't think it is at all outrageous to claim that "every day, 50% of people wake up looking for a way to screw over the other 50%".

My neighbors very likely voted in higher taxes for my family and voted for progressive sex-ed for my children in public school, against my will.
It is like "mob mentality" for those who don't see things the same way as the majority of our neighbors.
I wasn't born to help my neighbors. I support their right to protect themselves, but I want nothing to do with it.

I also don't think left-wingers have any advantage other than being mob-majority at this point (this also existed in Germany at one time;)) because they will turn on each-other in a blink of an eye should the opportunity for one to elevate themselves over the other arise.

Its a true irony to me when a country founded on the lifeblood of citizens who died not for their own benefit but others they will never meet. Has given birth to a generation that wont endure a minor discomfort for their neighbors. The entire concept of shared sacrifice that is required to say... win a revolutionary war seems to be lost on the right.

I think this is an aspect where the left wingers have a huge advantage.

That's the biggest lie that the Left has managed to get people to believe; that they are more compassionate and have moral superiority over the Right because they want to force others to care more about others than themselves.

The Left overwhelmingly supports forcing their will and their twisted version of morality onto other via threats of force from the government. Ironic that their battle cry for decades has been "you can't legislate morality", yet that is exactly what they seek to do in every aspect of our lives. Doesn't seem very compassionate, or moral, to me.

That's the biggest lie that the Left has managed to get people to believe; that they are more compassionate and have moral superiority over the Right because they want to force others to care more about others than themselves.

The Left overwhelmingly supports forcing their will and their twisted version of morality onto other via threats of force from the government. Ironic that their battle cry for decades has been "you can't legislate morality", yet that is exactly what they seek to do in every aspect of our lives. Doesn't seem very compassionate, or moral, to me.
I'm not talking about compassion, I'm talking about their ability to organize behind and fight behind slogan. They have an effective propaganda machine. Its true they eat each other when the fight is done. But they have definitely been better at being proactive. The right seems to be reactive and behind the ball most of the time.

^^^ THIS!!! ^^^ right there!

I'm not talking about compassion, I'm talking about their ability to organize behind and fight behind slogan. They have an effective propaganda machine. Its true they eat each other when the fight is done. But they have definitely been better at being proactive. The right seems to be reactive and behind the ball most of the time.
They are more ruthless. It's been the downfall of the Right for some time now. They tend to fight fair.

But think of the children..!

being held hostage by the left for votes and bucks.

A lot has to do with how the media treats these people.

We all know media looks to stir things up, they are always looking to get people worked up over something.

And the left feigns "compassion" to justify aggression towards different-thinkers. That's prime time as far as the media is concerned. Just a bunch of a-holes who use "compassion" or "equity" or "social justice" as a cover.

I feel like if we had another cold-war going where we were taught to hate a foreign power then that would keep most of these jerks from attacking fellow Americans as they focus their rage elsewhere

I'm 100% for the voluntary castration of rapists and child molesters.
You gotta pay close attention. You got caught in an "ah-ha gotcha" moment.

The balls aren't what causes rapists and chimo's. It's a mental issue. Hence the castration being as effective as masks to prevent.

:D
Don't get yourself too far in a corner, you won't be able to toast your drink with the rest of us.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads