JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Man look at all the Covid caught here

No Covids leaking here either

Good point guys masks work guns are bad imma get with the program and round up all my scary hi-cap clipozines for Assault Rifle 15 (AR15) and my Attack Killer 47 (AK47)

Anyone recommend a good double barrel shotgun? And what chokes, and shot type works best for warning shots?

Creepy Joe says its best for the country and vest for me

This is just a WTF....

I walk into a business and they don't like what I am doing/present myself and ask me to leave, I will leave and never do business with them again.

Think of the gay cake dispute. Baker doesn't want to make a "gay" cake. OK, I'll find someone else. No big deal. It's not really that big of a deal.

Other thoughts... How many busses were running through that 50 minute scene? Are there that many mass transit users down there to warrant that?

Car had no plates and I couldn't see a temporary registration on the back window.

This is just a WTF....

I walk into a business and they don't like what I am doing/present myself and ask me to leave, I will leave and never do business with them again.

Think of the gay cake dispute. Baker doesn't want to make a "gay" cake. OK, I'll find someone else. No big deal. It's not really that big of a deal.

Other thoughts... How many busses were running through that 50 minute scene? Are there that many mass transit users down there to warrant that?

Car had no plates and I couldn't see a temporary registration on the back window.
Lol the LTD Eugene Station is like a block away, and there are a lot of one way streets around there so that's street that quite a few routes will travel through, Greyhound used to be right on that block too but it was to crowded an are so they moved it out to springfield LTD station.

I noticed the no plates as well, the back window was tented, so maybe you just couldn't see the temp permit , or while I said I think the store owner was wrong here, that doesn't mean that I think very highly of these other idiots in the video either.

They are clearly very full of themselves, and think they're smart enough to violate the same laws everyone else has to follow, and get away with it

Last Edited:
Plenty of mistakes all around.
And mind you that....it's for the prosecutor to decide who is put on trial.

Awwww.....just put me on the jury.

Aloha, Mark

How's that?
If they'd been threatening towards her, or been destroying her property, id say cheers and batter up.

But they were not either of those things. They were obnoxious, and looked like they could use a 2 hour shower to knock some of the stank of their azzes, but nothing that warranted violence.

I've been arrested for less then she did, she could have grabbed the bat had it in hand and had they made a move toward her id be fine with taking one of their heads off.

Store owner was the one who chest bumped the other girl (that got her shoved) then she poked her in the chest with the bat ( that caught her an Azzaro whipping)

I've lived in Eugene Springfield area for over 10 years now, everyone here wants to act hard AF and talk real tough but then when thing get physical they boo hoo up and call the police and play the victim.

She could have called the cops and had them removed, instead of trying to physically intimidate them, like I said if they were being threatening or destroying her property F-ck it put a bullet in both their azzes, but if I can't get physical for people annoying me ( and trust the police have told me several time that I can't) then neither can that broad at the cookie shop.

If they'd been threatening towards her, or been destroying her property, id say cheers and batter up.

But they were not either of those things. They were obnoxious, and looked like they could use a 2 hour shower to knock some of the stank of their azzes, but nothing that warranted violence.

I've been arrested for less then she did, she could have grabbed the bat had it in hand and had they made a move toward her id be fine with taking one of their heads off.

Store owner was the one who chest bumped the other girl (that got her shoved) then she poked her in the chest with the bat ( that caught her an Azzaro whipping)

I've lived in Eugene Springfield area for over 10 years now, everyone here wants to act hard AF and talk real tough but then when thing get physical they boo hoo up and call the police and play the victim.

She could have called the cops and had them removed, instead of trying to physically intimidate them, like I said if they were being threatening or destroying her property F-ck it put a bullet in both their azzes, but if I can't get physical for people annoying me ( and trust the police have told me several time that I can't) then neither can that broad at the cookie shop.

Bottom line, she told them to leave her place of business and they refused. Someone comes in my place of business starts playing games, they ARE leaving, horzontal or vertical is up them but they are leaving.

I've been vaccinated many times over the years to protect myself from polio,TB, measles, Flu, tetanus, etc...
....but, this is the first "vaccine" that somehow requires "A" to take it so "B" doesn't get sick. :s0153:

I no longer possess the patience to get into some long ( and probably pointless) discussion with random strangers/fools just to buy a stupid cookie and/or coffee (that I make better at home anyhoo)...
....if I want something from a shop, I wear what they want or I don't get it there (jacket and tie, no shirt no shoes no service) it's their place, their rules. :s0092:

The shop lady was an idiot responding as idiots do, to other idiots, confronting an idiot for an idiotic reason...
....basically it's what happens when, "an irresistible idiot meets an immovable idiot".đź’Ą

I've been vaccinated many times over the years to protect myself from polio,TB, measles, Flu, tetanus, etc...
....but, this is the first "vaccine" that somehow requires "A" to take it so "B" doesn't get sick. :s0153:

I no longer possess the patience to get into some long ( and probably pointless) discussion with random strangers/fools just to buy a stupid cookie and/or coffee (that I make better at home anyhoo)...
....if I want something from a shop, I wear what they want or I don't get it there (jacket and tie, no shirt no shoes no service) it's their place, their rules. :s0092:

The shop lady was an idiot responding as idiots do, to other idiots, confronting an idiot for an idiotic reason...
....basically it's what happens when, "an irresistible idiot meets an immovable idiot".đź’Ą
They weren't there for the cookies.

Bottom line, she told them to leave her place of business and they refused. Someone comes in my place of business starts playing games, they ARE leaving, horzontal or vertical is up them but they are leaving.
I don't wear masks period, in that situation she acted like a sea-you-in-tea from the get go so I probably would have said F this B and bounced.

I've left right away when asked to wear a mask or leave when I'm 1st entering an establishment. The times I get combative are

A when they've ignored the fact that ice been in their store shop whatever for 30 minutes made all my selections and am in the process of paying for .y goods and leaving, THEN THEY decide to grandstand and virtue signal. At that point F*ck them for wasting my time.

Or B if instead of talking to me like a im human f*cking being they try with all the tough guy sh*t right out the gate.

Never had anyone in a store or restaurant get physical only try acting tough, but some one puts their f*cking hands on me whether I'm in the street, in your yard or in your f*cking shop store or whatever you better be damn ready to back your sh*t up.

I've fought my whole life I've trained, done the bar crap, and wherever else I try to avoid it now, but have and always will have a zero tolerance for any douchebah ever lying their hands on me.

I've trained with dudes that have fought in the UFC, k1, pride fighting and all sorts of other high level shows, and I've definitely learned there's always someone out there badder then you are, but I don't care. People can state their opinions and even talk their sh*t but physical force will be met with force, and most people aren't as capable as they think.

If I was the business owner in that situation l, I would have called the cops, unless they got physical because I wouldn't jeopardize my business and my freedom unless they have me a damn good reason too, and if someone does force me to use force for self deffense I know I'm likely going to jail regardless of justified or not, so I'm gonna make it worth my while.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads