JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Physical confrontation between a couple of meth head instigators, and some Beach that worships at the church of Kate Brown

The action happens from 3:35-5:45

I gotta admit I'm a little torn on this one, 1st off the 2 tweekers definitely went in there looking to provoke a conflict.

But then on the other hand the store owner made plenty of mistakes as well, she honestly initiated the first physical contact, when she tried chest bumping the female tweeker.

The female tweeker at that point had the right to create space with physical force in retaliation (when she shoved her, she was within her rights to lush that beach)

The owner then pulls a bat and threatens physical violence, and states that "i can use physical force to enforcement trespass" this is not correct, you CAN use physical force to prevent destruction of personal property, or harm to yourself or others, physical force cannot be used by private citizens to enforce mask mandates or even trespass laws.

She then shoved the female tweeker with the bat, which then escalates this from menacing with a weapon to assault (on the shop owner)

The tweekers talking about they can't be refused service, that's incorrect, a private business CAN tell you to leave and don't have to provide a reason of you refuse to leave, and are not an immediate threat to health and safety of employees or property, the business owners only recourse is to call the police, have you removed and have a trespass letter put on file against you.

I'm still just 23 minutes into the video and no ones been arrested yet, but according to the kezi story the tweekers do get arrested.

Any thoughts on this one?

Just finished the whole video and rewatched the fight, and as annoying as the 2 that are filming are, the store owner was wrong and should have been arrested.

Kate Doo-doo brown signing an unconstitutional EO doesn't automatically deputize and authorize use of force by all her cuck followers.

Bad look on EDP on this one.

I've been trespassed from most of the grocery stores in Springfield, and in every single case the store employees were smart enough to not try to get physical with me, they called the cops, SPD shows up tells me that the store has requested I be removed and, that a trespass letter be put on file, they lve never artested me or tried to arrest me, but have informed me If I came back I would be arrested for trespass.

I've not been back to any of those stores, on the flip side has they gotten physical with me sheet would have gotten really bad for them very quickly.

I've been to that cookie shop Many Many times (I used to work for the post office, and delivered downtown) they have awesome cookies, but fook them and fook the horse they rode in on. (Channeling my inner Connor McGregor)

Tweekers like cookies.
Helps keep their teeth in good shape.😂🤣😂🤣

Just looked again at the KEZI story and the male tweekr is being charged with Burglary for taking the woman's baseball bat.

In all seriousness just because these two look like tweekers doesn't mean the law should apply different to them.

If that was a dr, a lawyer or any "esteemed" member of the community, the shop owner would be in jail right now.

I go into stores all the time without masks and the more I think about this case the more it pisses me off.

I was attacked in my front yard by 4 men several years ago 1 had a bat, the other had a kitchen knife, and the other 2 just watched, I fought back and sent the guy with the bat to the ICU, and chased the other 3 away with the bat i took off the guy who went to the hospital, the police F-CKING ARTESTED ME FOR THAT SH!T

After posting heavy bail (which they keep part of as processing fee regardless of conviction or no)
And multiple court appearances the charges were dismissed.

It said in the court papers the guy that had the knives they interviewed him right after o was arrested he said " We wuz coming over here to F-ck that dude up" that dude was me.

If they'd had their way I'd be dead or at least carrying the weight physically of what they intended to do to me.

I don't hate all cops, I'm not some antifa blm sissy but I'm also not someone who'll bend over and take it from someone just because they have an f-ing badge.

Well, I only watched about the first 5 minutes or so, so not sure how people were able to figure out who was tweaking and who was not. But am 100% sure there was more than an ample amount of stupid to go around for everyone involved.

Wow, lot of stupidity to go around here. The kooks who got arrested went looking for trouble. The idiot in the store is a sad case of what fear can do. She probably really believes the mask rule does anyone any good. I hope she learned a lesson on weapons. Don't pull one if you have no intention of using it. If she did not learn she may get badly hurt. Someone will take it away from her and beat her with it. Store owner looks like she supports doing away with Cops so it is kind of funny that she can't defend herself out of a wet paper bag though.

I was once kicked out of an operating room as a patient. Saw the surgeon wearing one of those lib-ral useless masks so I high tailed it out of there. Gotta find a surgeon with conservative values amongst all these sheep.

I was once kicked out of an operating room as a patient. Saw the surgeon wearing one of those lib-ral useless masks so I high tailed it out of there. Gotta find a surgeon with conservative values amongst all these sheep.
Your analogy doesn't fly, to be relevant the surgeon would have had to kick you off of the operating table because you wouldn't wear a mask.

I've never refused patronize a buissness because they chose to wear masks, if you wanna wear a mask good for you, but that don't mean I have to or will.

I'm down on buissnes' that buy blindly into BS science that is being used to dictate and control small minded sheep like yourself.

Your analogy doesn't fly, to be relevant the surgeon would have had to kick you off of the operating table because you wouldn't wear a mask.

I've never refused patronize a buissness because they chose to wear masks, if you wanna wear a mask good for you, but that don't mean I have to or will.

I'm down on buissnes' that buy blindly into BS science that is being used to dictate and control small minded sheep like yourself.
Those dang commies and their sCiEnCe. It ain't like they stop spittle or nothin, or reduce sneeze radius! 8 grams of useless mask is 8 grams too many fellow patriot.

Regardless of how anyone feels about being made to wear a mask, because I don't like it either, I have to admit that I haven't gotten sick since before March of 2020 when I started wearing one.
That's an interesting point that I've heard from family as well. I usually get a cold this time of year, every year, like clockwork. I haven't yet, knock on wood. If I stop licking doorknobs I may never get sick again.

Regardless of how anyone feels about being made to wear a mask, because I don't like it either, I have to admit that I haven't gotten sick since before March of 2020 when I started wearing one.
Excellent point and SOLID scientific proof that we should all be wearing masks.

I haven't gotten sick since 1988 (at least that's when my mom says I was last sick that she knew of) I've litterraly NEVER had the flu as an adult, I've only worn a mask 1 time ( it was to court decided not to press my luck), haven't gotten the conformity Jab ( vaccine) or a flu shot.

So there you have it my science just beat your sciences azz.

I haven't gotten sick since 1988 (at least that's when my mom says I was last sick that she knew of) I've litterraly NEVER had the flu as an adult, I've only worn a mask 1 time ( it was to court decided not to press my luck), haven't gotten the conformity Jab ( vaccine) or a flu shot.

Hmm it seems you're immune to all illness, which means you likely haven't had a TDAP booster. I would avoid rusty objects with ouchie pointies (almost as ouchie pointy as a vaccine needle).

However, should you not care and acquire tetanus, Lockjaw is an awesome superhero name (but not so super power).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads