JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We stop to grab burgers in Cascade Locks. To eat inside the vehicle due to rain. No mask. For 25 minutes.
Then she put her mask back on for the remainder of the drive to town.

Face diaper use completely negated at lunch time.

The illness may be real. But the hysteria to be safe is flat out retarded. Driven by fear mongering and zero logic.
^^^ THIS!!! ^^^ is the hysterical lunacy to which I refer.

You fellas are going to laugh at this one.

I had to ride with a coworker out to Hood River today.
She is vehemently pro face diaper. I am not.
I asked to drive my own vehicle initially so I didn't have to wear the face diaper in a vehicle. There was a fit thrown.
Blah blah blah.
We do our job at the places we needed to be.
She's a director I'm a lowly manager. She's got a bigger budget then me. She offers to buy lunch. We stop to grab burgers in Cascade Locks. To eat inside the vehicle due to rain. No mask. For 25 minutes.

The illness may be real. But the hysteria to be safe is flat out retarded. Driven by fear mongering and zero logic.

"I'll have the triple cheeseburger, large fries, chocolate caramel sundae and a large diet Coke please."

While I agree with your assessment of those in hysterical fear of the ChinaVirus, I don't believe that anyone here is in belligerent denial that the virus, in fact, exists.
What we take umbrage with is the lunacy with which those with hysterical fear force their mandates and fears upon those of us that do not believe "it will kill us all."
That's quite a different thing than being in belligerent denial that the WuhanFlu exists...
I'm not referencing anyone on these forums. The belligerence (as I see it) is a self absorbed behavior that doesn't account for the vulnerable population, and won't adapt to the times its probably good to use a mask.

The hysterical fear won't adapt to the great majority of us whom aren't vulnerable. Its the corporate safety first policy on a national level (that's just insane), but as Mike Rowe says, safety third.

I.E. I have 2 kiddos, they are still involved in groups where masks use is a personal choice. I have a father-in-law with leukemia and a very suppressed immune system, we don't visit said father-in-law.

There shouldn't be laws and regulations around mask usage, by the same token people should give enough of a care to help protect and care for our vulnerable fellow citizens and use a mask when it makes sense.

Then again watching people makeout with a mask on kinda makes me think the universe would be better off if we get hit with an asteroid. :confused:

Last Edited:
YFHFbBC3.png

While I agree with your assessment of those in hysterical fear of the ChinaVirus, I don't believe that anyone here is in belligerent denial that the virus, in fact, exists.
What we take umbrage with is the lunacy with which those with hysterical fear force their mandates and fears upon those of us that do not believe "it will kill us all."
That's quite a different thing than being in belligerent denial that the WuhanFlu exists...

'zacly.

And the phony, BS, fuzzy numbers they are feeding us is keeping the "metric" right where they want it.

The incalculable socio-economic damage from this is going to be staggering.

I'm positive that someone here has FAR superior net-surfing skills than me. Maybe someone here can find the numbers:
Y'know like for example;
2019 total deaths from all causes 4,600,380 compared to say 2020's 4,600,397

I'd like to see verified/verifiable official stats on the annual deaths in the US from ALL causes in 2019, and compare that to the 2020 deaths in the US from ALL causes.... I have the feeling that there hasn't been a spike in the annual numbers from 1 year to the other that isn't just a minor statistical variance. I'd wouldn't be surprised if the number of deaths has actually declined, due to less travel, less work, etc...

Why do I have this feeling?... It's because NO media or politician has ever mentioned a year-to-year comparison.

On a brighter note... seems that this years seasonal flu vaccine is really, really, really effective, seeing that there are apparently zero flu deaths this season.
:rolleyes: I'm sure that it's because of the masks being 100% effective against the flu. :rolleyes:
(even though it seems to still be allowing plenty of the Covid Bug thru?)

Last Edited:
I'm positive that someone here has FAR superior net-surfing skills than me. Maybe someone here can find the numbers:
Y'know like for example;

I'd like to see verified/verifiable official stats on the annual deaths in the US from ALL causes in 2019, and compare that to the 2020 deaths in the US from ALL causes.... I have the feeling that there hasn't been a spike in the annual numbers from 1 year to the other that isn't just a minor statistical variance. I'd wouldn't be surprised if the number of deaths has actually declined, due to less travel, less work, etc...

Why do I have this feeling?... It's because NO media or politician has ever mentioned a year-to-year comparison.

On a brighter note... seems that this years seasonal flu vaccine is really, really, really effective, seeing that there are apparently zero flu deaths this season.
:rolleyes: I'm sure that it's because of the masks being 100% effective against the flu. :rolleyes:

Are you aware that the CDC stated weeks ago they are not tracking flu statistics this year?

Y'know like for example;

I like to reference this CDC data: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard

Select the option for "Weekly Number of Deaths by Age" button, and you'll get this info-graphic:
CDC Covid deaths.png

It basically compares the total numbers of deaths, week-by-week to previous years.

There shouldn't be laws and regulations around mask usage, by the same token people should give enough of a care to help protect and care for our vulnerable fellow citizens and use a mask when it makes sense.
No and yes.
No we don't need laws.
Yes, when necessary wear one.
No, don't go out if you are immunocompromised
Yes, stay home if you fear it.

We are in charge of our own health. We aren't in charge of another's.

Straight from CDC
59F06C9B-1678-4A38-A09E-56685B4B1BA4.jpeg

My in laws don't fear, my parents do. Deathly fear.

"No, don't go out if you are immunocompromised"

"We are in charge of our own health. We aren't in charge of another's."
I disagree that people whom are immunocompromised should have to check out from society. In context they tend to be older, not tec savvy (for ordering online or zoom social calls) and often already isolated.

We hold no legal obligation to save people from illness, however we do hold a moral obligation to help when and where we can.

From a idealistic perspective, "United we stand", "one nation," "liberty and justice for ALL."

Its a true irony to me when a country founded on the lifeblood of citizens who died not for their own benefit but others they will never meet. Has given birth to a generation that wont endure a minor discomfort for their neighbors. The entire concept of shared sacrifice that is required to say... win a revolutionary war seems to be lost on the right.

I think this is an aspect where the left wingers have a huge advantage.

I disagree that people whom are immunocompromised should have to check out from society. In context they tend to be older, not tec savvy (for ordering online or zoom social calls) and often already isolated.

We hold no legal obligation to save people from illness, however we do hold a moral obligation to help when and where we can.

From a idealistic perspective, "United we stand", "one nation," "liberty and justice for ALL."

Its a true irony to me when a country founded on the lifeblood of citizens who died not for their own benefit but others they will never meet. Has given birth to a generation that wont endure a minor discomfort for their neighbors. The entire concept of shared sacrifice that is required to say... win a revolutionary war seems to be lost on the right.

I think this is an aspect where the left wingers have a huge advantage.
To a point yes, but let's not go overboard. Compassion stops being compassion when you start forcing things on people and confiscating their money for questionable projects.

You fellas are going to laugh at this one.

I had to ride with a coworker out to Hood River today.
She is vehemently pro face diaper. I am not.
I asked to drive my own vehicle initially so I didn't have to wear the face diaper in a vehicle. There was a fit thrown.
Blah blah blah.
We do our job at the places we needed to be.
She's a director I'm a lowly manager. She's got a bigger budget then me. She offers to buy lunch. We stop to grab burgers in Cascade Locks. To eat inside the vehicle due to rain. No mask. For 25 minutes.

I hate when I have one of those irritating, nagging, dumb itches I can't reach.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR