JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The clerk was correct in his self defense.
Eliminate the threat so they cannot come back and hurt you. If dipshidiot had stayed on the customer side of the counter he wouldnt have acquired new ventilation holes.

I agree, if you don't rob people then you won't have to worry about getting brutalized.

It is a gamble, like playing with a bear. You might get a bear who will run away, take one swipe at you and stop, or gore you to death leaving nothing but a bunch of red chunks.

Do I feel kinda bad for the guy? Yes a little. But if you play stupid games, then expect the possibility of not being able to run away and a knife in the neck.

Don't be a dirt bag criminal and you'd don't have to worry about getting stabbed or shot or dead in general.

If the crim is dead, the store owner will likely be charged. I still believe don't be a criminal and you won't win the stupid award, but with the video and the incredibly stupid shop owner talking about it all over the net, makes me think it won't end well for him, if the crim is dead. But no solid confirmation anywhere.

This wasn't robbery, it was theft at best. Nothing was taken by force or threat of force, other than looking stupid they didn't have a weapon or threaten the shop owner. The idiot jumping the counter was focused on the items and didn't make any moves on the store owner who immediately went full on stabby.

If the guy died, it'll be up to a grand jury.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top