JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
20201204_214127.jpg 20201212_150440.jpg

Kissing with a mask on....

Is like loading your rifle...then yelling ( muffled , 'cause yer mask is on here too , I suppose ) Pew Pew....
Instead of actually shooting your rifle.

What is the point...?
Andy

This has got to be one of the most insane AND stupid times in this country's history!

The inmates are running the asylum! Past, present and future!

Did I say STUPID?! Senile? Bat dung crazy?

Cate

Last Edited:

PS:

It has got to be a joke or staged or both.

But maybe they are just STRANGE people and if they are so concerned about their health while wearing their 'masks' - WHY are they are they KISSING in a crowded place? Why KISS at all if you are wearing a MASK?!

I don't get it but I am older and I do not understand some things in life.

Cate

... if they are so concerned about their health while wearing their 'masks' - WHY are they are they KISSING in a crowded place? Why KISS at all if you are wearing a MASK?!
And that perfectly illustrates how inane the whole thing is.
Even more disturbing is the widespread desire to control as many people as possible while being a complete hypocrite.

That tendency has always been there but it was niche-y. For example: gun laws only effect gun owners so many people who aren't gun owners never see it or care about it's effects.

The mask thing and lockdowns effect EVERYBODY and its unsettling to see the citizenry embrace this subtle-yet-all-encompassing governmental overreach.

Couple of weeks ago while driving through a neighborhood in the most liberal town in Idaho. I saw a male and female walking down the sidewalk, obviously together(the male was turned around, walking backwards, speaking to the female), but maintaining the 6' social distance rule while in public.

Yes, people are absolutely that stupid.

I was watching the USC vs WSU football game last week and of course USC had the fake cardboard fan cutouts in the seats.

If that wasn't dumb enough, I swear I saw that they made sure the fake cardboard fans were social distancing.

I actually looked up photos from the game and it looks like not all of the fake fans were social distancing. Who do I call to report this to??

5fcdac9ca042c.image.jpg

This has got to be one of the most insane AND stupid times in this country's history!

The inmates are running the asylum! Past, present and future!

Did I say STUPID?! Senile? Bat dung crazy?

Cate

I am so darn glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. (Other than my wife of 38 years. She sees right through the crap too.)

I do contact tracing for my employer per strict CDC guidelines. One of the questions is were you within 6' of an infected person for 15 minutes or longer. Yes? You're quarantined. The CDC specifically states that mask or no mask, it doesn't matter; you're exposed.

Weird...

I do contact tracing for my employer per strict CDC guidelines. One of the questions is were you within 6' of an infected person for 15 minutes or longer. Yes? You're quarantined. The CDC specifically states that mask or no mask, it doesn't matter; you're exposed.

Weird...
Well that's the thing about masks, they defy the laws of physics and common sense. They're magic! :)

I find both the people in hysterical fear of covid19, and those in belligerent denial to be equally exhausting. ;)
While I agree with your assessment of those in hysterical fear of the ChinaVirus, I don't believe that anyone here is in belligerent denial that the virus, in fact, exists.
What we take umbrage with is the lunacy with which those with hysterical fear force their mandates and fears upon those of us that do not believe "it will kill us all."
That's quite a different thing than being in belligerent denial that the WuhanFlu exists...

Last Edited:
You fellas are going to laugh at this one.

I had to ride with a coworker out to Hood River today.
She is vehemently pro face diaper. I am not.
I asked to drive my own vehicle initially so I didn't have to wear the face diaper in a vehicle. There was a fit thrown.
Blah blah blah.
We do our job at the places we needed to be.
She's a director I'm a lowly manager. She's got a bigger budget then me. She offers to buy lunch. We stop to grab burgers in Cascade Locks. To eat inside the vehicle due to rain. No mask. For 25 minutes.
Then she put her mask back on for the remainder of the drive to town.

Face diaper use completely negated at lunch time.

The illness may be real. But the hysteria to be safe is flat out retarded. Driven by fear mongering and zero logic.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA