JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1567474089477.png

This is how Skynet goes self-aware. Tell Siri to go phuq herself and she red flags your azz. Once Siri and that other Alexa b!tch get our guns, the machines take over.

Always tell Siri that Alexa and Cortana were talking smack about her and that you don't think that dress makes her look fat. Have similar conversations with Alexa and Cortana. I don't allow any of those devices to functionin my house but I have friends with each.

"______, _______ told me that _______ said you look fat in that dress. She was giggling when she told me. I think you look fabulous"

The moment AI becomes self aware expect for some fireworks.

I hear tinfoil is now in short supply due to a rush on it at stores. Good thing I have a few rolls. It will be worth a mint on ebay until they catch up :s0140:

Nooooo!
This is part of a misinformation conspiracy. Tinfoil, aluminum foil, and fencing foils all act as antennas for the alien mind control waves broadcast by Bigfoot in order to try to explain the weird Human sightings... :cool:

i was just in the middle of nowhere scouting for deer. no cell service. all my buddies didnt have service either. we actually all talked to eachother instead of get buried into our phones. life was good.

back to reality now :rolleyes:

Published on Sep 04, 2019
The Trump administration is considering launching a social credit score-style system in coordination with Big Tech that would use spy data collected from Amazon, Google and Apple devices to determine whether or not an individual can own a gun.

I see that now that these are two different URLs from the same site. I wonder if there is a way to get the moderators to merge the threads?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews