JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This.

Which is problematic for a ticket.

She reminds me of Romney, although she is not as blatantly RINO…close.
She was a Republican, is a military vet, was married to some hippy surfer/photographer, was a Democrat. I haven't done a check on dates, but my gut feels (no actual facts on this) would like to believe that she fell in love with a crazy lefty, switched to Democrat, and is now trying to identify herself as a divorcee to a lefty. But that's all purely speculation.

No president has been stronger on the 2nd amendment than Trump, except the bump stock ban.
The problem with the bump stock ban was not that bump stocks got banned. Most people think they are just useless pieces of plastic. The real problem he created was that he set a precedent of ordering administrative agencies to start making up their own laws. The result is that Biden went hog wild by following his examples. Now the pro 2nd Amendment groups are having to expend millions of dollars in legal fees to fight the BATFE.

I will likely vote for Trump, but I have no love or admiration for him whatsoever. The only reason I'm doing it is that I hope he might remember what the political establishment has done to him by taking away his property and imprison him, and decide to punish them. I'm even doubtful he will remember any of this in 2025, and just resort back to his habit of saying things like "The Clintons are good people". I know that he has no political philosophy or principles and will just do whatever pops into his head at the moment, unlike politicians that actively pursue agendas to wreck the country.

Unfortunately Trump was naive politically when he started. Unbelievable but true. He thought compromise would work. I think he's learned the hard lessons of DC.

Gun owns have also learned that compromise doesn't work. Well, it might work if we ever GOT something in return for losing more Rights.

he wooo us when he said confiscate now due proses later

woo as in Who the #&*@ does he think he is......
Seems like he was also saying, not too long ago, shooting shoplifters as they ran out store. Sep/30/2023
That's kinda sorta pro 2a, eh :s0092:
Is he nonchalantly stating he's in favor of bringing firearms to work, perhaps:s0023:
I've got a list of customs of the various mid-east countries while I was stationed over there, & punishments for various,
DUI's, Theft, this, that & the other. Bizarre :s0131:

Last Edited:
I'm guessing Ted Nugent is pro-gun, and would not support a gun grabber. His take on Trump:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJEpv1yWonc
Back when I was young and dumb I worked at a guitar center, and the store policy was to play guitar instructional videos by various artists on the TVs in the accessories department. One of them was by Ted Nugent, and it had this gem in it. Weird dude, but definitely likes his guns.

View: https://youtu.be/1SaeH2OucTI?feature=shared

Last Edited:
DeSantis has withdrawn and endorsed Trump. If you like DeSantis you listen to him.
Listening is not obeying. Nobody tells me how to vote. All R candidates who participated in the debates agreed to endorse the R candidate whoever it was in exchange for vice versa.

No president has been stronger on the 2nd amendment than Trump, except the bump stock ban.
1708128952039.png

Which is sad because typically those people will also lament about increased crime, drug abuse, inflation, global turbulence, etc…but they refuse to see the connection between how all these issues skyrocketed after the current administration took office.
Typical "if it happened under YOUR president, it's solely your president's fault."
"If it happened under MY president, it's just misfortunate circumstances." 🙄

Trump has been receiving many hard lessons about what it means to be denied process in this last year. I think he is a slow learner and had to experience it for himself. I wonder if he will appreciate due process now, that it has been denied to tim? I simply don''t know the answer.
I honestly think he's either too narcissistic or too stupid to learn that lesson.

I don't trust Trump or Biden to defend the 2A. I could see either one of them signing anti-2A bills that may cross their desk(s).
(At the Federal level) What really matters is the make-up of Congress and the SCOTUS. As long as one (or both) are weighted on the side of recognizing the 2A, we ought to be good in the near term.

Oregon's a 'Blue State', and unless there's a move to elect more 2A friendly Dems at the state level, we're probably going to be screwed more and more in the coming years -- Much like our neighbors to the North in The Evergreen State have been getting screwed.

I honestly think he's either too narcissistic or too stupid to learn that lesson.
I think what Trump cares most about is how much power/money he can get and what he can get away with. Not the constitution or fair execution of laws. And exactly likewise for Biden & Co. And Trump certainly didn't experience being treated unfairly for the first time just recently.

Don't hold your breath about his being as pro 2A as we would like...or even as pro-2A as he was his first term, since next time he will not be facing a reelection so will be perfectly free to simply lie to us about his support for 2A. Since he is perfectly happy about just lying and making shjt up, with no reelection lomingbI think he will simply tell us whatever he thinks will get him the most electoral college votes without any regard at all for what he actually plans to do. However, he is unlikely to be as anti2A as Biden or any other democrat. And he will be likely to nominate conservative judges and justices, and they are more likely to support 2A.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top