JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personal opinion, I don't think there are any strong 2A supporter candidates on the national level
Not anymore. Vivek was the only one to take a staunch Pro-2A position.

RFK Jr. has this tidbit on his website:

What is Mr. Kennedy's position on gun control and the Second Amendment?

Mr. Kennedy will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, including the Second Amendment. As an environmentalist and outdoorsman, he recognizes the importance of guns to rural culture in America. He also understands why people want to own guns at a time of rising crime and low trust in government. However, as someone whose own life was shattered by gun violence at a young age, he will make it a priority to reduce gun violence in America, which starts by looking at its causes: despair, mental illness, alienation, desperation, cycles of trauma, and lack of opportunity for young men.

Not exactly anti-2A, but not really pro either.

Not anymore. Vivek was the only one to take a staunch Pro-2A position.

RFK Jr. has this tidbit on his website:

Not exactly anti-2A, but not really pro either.
Thats more anti gun than pro.

The 2A has nothing to do with environmentalism, outdoorsmanship, or rural America, and guns do not commit violence.

I have no one on my ignore list ;)

Based on his actual record, anyone that thinks Trump is a strong 2A supporter is either lying to themselves or maybe just grading on a curve. Personal opinion, I don't think there are any strong 2A supporter candidates on the national level
I'll settle for grading on a curve. And finishing the wall. And producing oil and gas.

Desantis as Secretary of State.

He wouldn't make a good VP, IMO. Nor would Carlson.

VP doesn't do much, other than bring votes/lose votes.

Unless a future admin were to adjust the VP role…
I'd like to see more of DeSantis and Tulsi in national politics. DeSantis' successful record as an executive is on display in Florida. Governor Noem would be another great candidate as well.

First post:
Big fat NO on RFK Jr:

Excerpt for those who don't want to click the link:

Gun control
Kennedy has stated that he supports "common sense" gun control, while also maintaining that he would not "take away anybody's guns." He has explained his position saying "I'm a constitutional absolutist. We can argue about whether the Second Amendment was intended to protect guns. That argument has now been settled by the Supreme Court." Kennedy also expressed support for a bipartisan assault weapons ban.

As a naturalized US Citizen (aka legal immigrant), I can honestly say that in the 30+ years I've lived in this country the Trump years were the best I've known in many aspects.
Do I agree with everything Trump has done or said?, no, but I do believe that he has the country's best interest at heart.
So, I intend on giving my vote to Trump, but I'm afraid that after what was demonstrated in the 2020 debacle the Democrats & their corporate/media supporters have the electoral game figured out & we can no longer expect any more fair elections in this nation......I pray that I'm mistaken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top