JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Our German shepherd (mom) and golden doodle (dad) had an "entanglement" recently and now there are 6 puppies left needing a new home (5 boys and 1 girl are left)! The litter was originally 11, with 1 stillborn and 4 rehomed. These cute fur balls were born 9-10 ish weeks ago and need to start their new lives ASAP.

Most of them have a mixture of white black brown and some gray fur. A few are darker and chunkier than others.

They just received their first round of vaccines on 5.3 at the father's vet. All are perfectly healthy with no problems or issues noted by the vet.

The rehoming fee is $500. No trades. The best way to reach me is by calling or texting: 253-441-9744. Only able to meet in Tacoma.

P.s. the German shepherd is going to have to be re-homed too unfortunately. She is almost 3 and protective. If you are interested in her please let me know, there is a rehoming fee for her as well.

This is a recent pic of Lady, Sleepy and Brownie from last week. The other 3 pics of Gandalf, Eugene, and bear are from about 3-4ish weeks ago.

AA03D9E6-A7A2-4114-A8DE-2F7F78E7545B.jpeg 29CB5244-66F0-477C-944B-DF9DFF28A1CE.jpeg 93DDB1C2-E06D-4A8F-B8DC-7958BD2CA2CB.jpeg D9F504FA-28C2-459C-BF5F-7BA6F3DFA9F0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm a little confused here ...
rehoming a dog is the process of finding a new home for a dog with little or any financial compensation, while selling a dog involves exchanging the dog for a monetary payment. Rehoming is typically driven by the need to provide the dog with proper care, while selling is primarily motivated by financial gain.

I'm a little confused here ...
rehoming a dog is the process of finding a new home for a dog with little or any financial compensation, while selling a dog involves exchanging the dog for a monetary payment. Rehoming is typically driven by the need to provide the dog with proper care, while selling is primarily motivated by financial gain.
I'm not sure why the wording matters in this instance. The dogs ARE getting a new home right? I'm not sure what the point of your passive comment is. If you're going to crap on a thread, do it elsewhere.

Last Edited:
Does the Female German Shepherd Dog and Male Mix breed have OFA Guaranteed Hips & Elbows documentation ?
Where are they on shots and all necessary vaccines parvo distemper ect .

Does the Female German Shepherd Dog and Male Mix breed have OFA Guaranteed Hips & Elbows documentation ?
Where are they on shots and all necessary vaccines parvo distemper ect .
No the parents do not have OFA documentation. As far as shots go, the puppies just got their first round on Friday along with a full check-up. They are set for 2 more rounds that will be on the new parents to take care of. They finished their second round of de-wormer as well. They are g2g, nice and healthy per the vet. Hopefully that answered your question.

Last Edited:
You're selling the most common mutts in America for $1,200 and just getting rid of the mother after you banked 12 racks?

I hereby award you the Kristy Noem Trophy 🏆

Name one of them Cricket

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top