JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This information has been out there for some time. I guess this software offers a quicker way to collate it. Not loving that but considering all the errors made in allowing apparently disqualified individuals from passing background checks (history of mental illness or felony), I am also guessing that there aren't enough bodies to review the information to make any difference. Yet.
Don't need bodies when you have AI bots scouring the data.

Propaganda. Control the media and education system.

Just look at what they've done to convince otherwise highly intelligent people into believing inanimate objects kill people.

sounds like the US today, starting with our universities.
It starts way before universities and it's been going on for decades, it's the ChiCom way.

"If your plan is for one year plant rice. If your plan is for ten years plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years educate children. "

― Confucius

I guess I should terminate, or at least limit, posting photos of my gun bunkers too. We'll see if I can quell the practice.
ui_armory.jpg
I should get some fresh air today...don't worry though...I'll be back.
:s0158:

Last Edited:
Another thing to worry about.

My cell (without me asking it to) went through photos and grouped them into a slide shows of pets and such.

I'm sure it could be programmed to report back to its Masters anything they were searching for.

Used to be this was the stuff of scl-fi, but now it's turned into a real life horror show.

Believe it or not there are people on this forum who want you to list your guns so that the government can see them:

There was really no reason for your reply. Lots of people post pictures of their guns and info about their guns, if you're not comfortable joining the conversation politely move on.

Guns come and go, I may or may not have the same guns in a year. I understand your point, but there is a certain amount of paranoia with your reasoning. I think the government needs to know what guns everyone has to show they are common place and make it more difficult for them to ban them.
This was after I declined to list all my guns and said (in 2022) that it's very likely a WA AWB was coming. At that time we didn't know if an AWB would be proposed or not and didn't know if they would go after existing "assault weapons" or only ban new ones. The guy who asked people to list their guns (in this public forum right before an AWB of unknown scope) accused me of being paranoid.

Last Edited:
What happens when you stop paying taxes, they attach your pay, your bank accounts, put a lien on your house…. It's a romantic thought to stop paying the government that hates you, reality is not many would embark on the nightmare doing

What happens when you stop paying taxes, they attach your pay, your bank accounts, put a lien on your house…. It's a romantic thought to stop paying the government that hates you, reality is not many would embark on the nightmare doing so would create
Yes, it is a romantic idea. I am just heartbroken over the state of our beautiful country, and where it seems to be heading.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top